News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

Some notes on the PD old-timers.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 15, 2012, 07:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 22, 2012, 04:50:52 AM
Quote from: leln on October 22, 2012, 12:58:21 AM
I'm technically an old-timer? That's just disturbing.

I-see-a-little-silhouetto-of-a-spag. Cramulus! Cramulus! Will you do the wango-tango?

:lulz:

Oh shit, how did I miss the small print?  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 16, 2012, 06:43:22 PM
Ratatosk is an Antiperson™.  He hates hippies and anyone who babbles jargon, and becomes violent when confronted with talking points.  He has in fact journeyed to Asia just to put some babbling geeks in their place.  He stands 7 feet tall, and wields a Louisville Slugger that he calls PBG ("Pinealist-Be-Good").  He is the reason the Yogi Bear Cabal went quiet.  Some say he works directly for LMNO, but this has never been proven.  Rat's sins are many, and he brags them all every day, so that we may emulate them.  Rat also has a vestigial twin, though his is just another ass sticking out of his back.  "Ho ho!", he says, "You may have kicked my ass, but it was the WRONG ONE.  Now hold still...This is going to hurt."  He once strangled Oakland.  No, that's not an obscure sports term.

:lulz: :lulz:

Nailed it with Holy Truth!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

Telarus is the national barometer.  You can read the country's mood just by watching his behavior.  For example, he continously shat his pants from 2001-2005.  One continuous turd that stumped medical science and caused the Vatican to deliberate between an exorcism and just proclaiming him a saint.  We call this turd "Oregon".  Anyway, Telarus is currently a complete schizo who believes that indirectly giving poor peoples' money to rich people will make the poor people rich.  He's not dumb, he's just driven by the mood of people that ARE dumb.  He can't help it.  He's the real victim, here.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Payne is our messiah.  We have in fact crucified him so many times that we just use D-rings to hang him up, saves on nails.  This is why Payne is rarely here...If it's not the Eurospags stringing him up, it's us in America.  Think of it as revolving door martyrism.  We've stuck spears in his side so often, he installed a zipper, and every time he comes back on the third day, some bastard shoots at him...Because, Goddammit, when WE crucify someone, they should fucking STAY crucified.  Casca Longinius had NOTHING on us.  Strangely enough, Payne is okay with all of this, as if he DIDN'T do it, we'd all have to stop SINNING, and then he wouldn't have any good parties to attend.  Pixie puts up with all of this because being dead doesn't necessarily mean she can't do that THING to him.  You know the one.

The Good Reverend Roger

Adjective Noun was tragically born mute, which is why he (she?) never posts.

Elder Iptuous

we have an old-timer named Adjective Noun?  was this before my time?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Elder Iptuous on October 24, 2012, 07:12:05 PM
we have an old-timer named Adjective Noun?  was this before my time?

He's here all the time.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 16, 2012, 06:59:02 PM
TrippinPrincess13 is the nicest person on PD.  She spends most of her time knitting new waterpipes for her city.  Her fingernails are made out of synthetic diamond, because the REASON she can afford to be so nice is that everyone knows what happened to Jimmy Smith when he gave her a hard time.  She slapped his face OFF in one swipe, and wore it as a hat for 3 weeks.  She is 4'2" tall, weighs 35 pounds, and has an extra arm sticking out the back of her neck, like TROGDOR THE BURNINATOR, who copied her.

:lulz:

Why did I not notice this before? I have been quite busy lately (those pipes aren't going to knit themselves you know). I was only trying to help Jimmy out. He was there talk talk talk talking when I noticed he had a little something right there. And oops, still a little more left, and before long....well, you know how those stubborn stains can be sometimes. Jimmy must have gotten bored and wandered off. Even left his hat behind - it was bit moist too. But I do enjoy cleaning so I ran it through the dryer and am just holding onto it until he gets back. Fancy, no?
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 17, 2012, 12:54:51 AM
By the way, your status is now:

2002/2003:  Ancient Wiseguy (Since I'm the only actual ancient wiseguy left of the originals, time for some "new" blood.

2004/2005:  Civil War Veteran

2006/2007:  Old-timer

2008/2011:  Regular

2012:  WHo the fuck did you say you were, again?

I just want all of you fucks to know that I was SIXTEEN (I think) when I accidentally clicked the wrong link and This Place happened to me. Think about what that can do to a young mind.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Cainad on November 06, 2012, 12:57:32 AM
Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 17, 2012, 12:54:51 AM
By the way, your status is now:

2002/2003:  Ancient Wiseguy (Since I'm the only actual ancient wiseguy left of the originals, time for some "new" blood.

2004/2005:  Civil War Veteran

2006/2007:  Old-timer

2008/2011:  Regular

2012:  WHo the fuck did you say you were, again?

I just want all of you fucks to know that I was SIXTEEN (I think) when I accidentally clicked the wrong link and This Place happened to me. Think about what that can do to a young mind.

We don't have to think. 

We've seen your sideburns.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cainad (dec.)

:lulz: A case study for historians, indeed.