News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

I really hate to bring this up, but

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, September 26, 2014, 05:02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Doktor Howl

A vote for Doktor Howl is a vote for SCIENCE, by any means available.
Molon Lube

PANGO!

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on September 26, 2014, 05:32:45 AM
I think I would nominate PANGO!. Just think what his wise and benevolent leadership would do for our great society. Just think.

PANGO! APPRECIATE NOMINATION, HOWEVER IS UNABLE TO FULFILL DUTY OF MEXICO FOR FOLLOWING REASON:

- MEXICO IS POWERLESS FIGUREHEAD, EXACT OPPOSITE OF PANGO! NATURAL STATE. PANGO! HAD MORE GREAT POWER IN LEFT ROBOTIC TESTICLE ON DATE OF MANUFACTURE THAN SILLY MEXICO HAVE EVEN ON GOOD DAY.

- HUMAN SWINEPIGS DO NOT HAVE STOMACH FOR WORK WHAT MUST BE DONE IF PANGO! ASCEND TO MEXICOHOOD. WILL BREAK BACKS, WILL STUB TOES, WILL ORPHAN CHILDREN. IS NOT PRETTY THING, BUT IS NECESSARY THING. BEING MEXICO WILL DISTRACT FROM TASK AT HAND.

HOWEVER, PANGO! WILL BE HAPPY TO SUBMIT TO YOU DOGS THESE GLORIOUS BALLOT MEASURES FOR CONSIDERATION:

1. ELECTRIC MEAT GRINDER FITTED TO NETHER REGIONS OF EXPECTANT MOTHERS WITH OFF SWITCH POWERED BY PIGGY BANK, FOR COLLECTING TAXES. WILL SEE STATE COFFERS SWELL. END TO ALL POVERTY. IS MOST REASONABLE PLAN.
2. FOR MAXIMUM EQUALITY, MARRIAGE DEFINED AS "UNION OF ONE OR MORE PERSONS CAPABLE OF MAKING EACH OTHER CRY."
3. ABORTION OUTLAWED EXCEPT IN CASES WHERE PREGNANCY MIGHT LEAD TO MORE HUMANS, IN WHICH CASE IS MANDATORY.
4. COMPULSORY RELIGION: ALL PIGS IN HUMANSUITS MUST PRAY TO PANGO! AND SING PRAISES OF INTERGALACTIC CONQUEST.
5. TORT REFORM: FELONY CHARGES FOR ANY OF YOU SHITSTICKS FOUND GUILTY OF BEING POLITICIAN.
6. MINIMUM WAGE RAISED TO "WE ALLOW YOU TO LIVE ONE MORE DAY"

ACCEPT PANGO! PLATFORM AND NOBODY GET HURT (AT LEAST NOT NOW).

LMNO

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Okay, now I'm torn. PANGO! or LMNO? On one hand, PANGO! has a handy plan for handling politicians, abortion, AND intergalactic conquest. On the other hand, LMNO promises donkey shows.

I can't decide!
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Eater of Clowns

As deposed Mexico, I officially endorse the donkey.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

I'm amazed Enrico hasn't tried a coup by now...

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 26, 2014, 06:00:25 PM
I'm amazed Enrico hasn't tried a coup by now...

I thought Enrico was living in Wisconsin under the Witness Protection Program dead...
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Junkenstein

Look, the simple fact here is you have to vote for the person with the best campaign lies promises and propaganda literature.

I can lie my ass off, and I even have propaganda promotional materials kicking around to show just how much more awesome my benevolent tyranny would be. Let's face it, it's a two party race at best. If it's not me protecting you, it's Q.G cthulhu that you'll be dealing with and the only promise she's made involves the eating of souls. It's hardly an choice now is it?

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Reginald Ret

I vote for PANGO! (I don't want to get hurt today)
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Nephew Twiddleton

Alright, I think I see the problem here. People have to mull over benefits. I'm going to threaten my way into being Mexico. If you do not elect me to be Mexico, I will tell the Welsh about this place and say it's filled with rarebit and coal. All of them. Do you like vowels? Then you'd better make me Mexico.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

EK WAFFLR

I don't even remember the first half of the joke. Vote waffles
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.