PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on May 09, 2014, 02:02:56 PM
I sometimes worry about the people I game with.  This is one of those times:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-I3qlHiOGiMw/UKUR14A4W4I/AAAAAAAAAiQ/yTdCGTIRSas/s1600/phantom_nemesis.jpg

Probably not NSFW, but it would be difficult to explain.

These people should maybe talk to a real girl or something.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Yes.  It also seems they forgot this scene in the game:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120313233526/masseffect/images/1/13/CerberusHusk.png

I don't know why they think the girls got let off any lighter.

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2014, 02:04:41 PM
Quote from: Cain on May 09, 2014, 02:02:56 PM
I sometimes worry about the people I game with.  This is one of those times:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-I3qlHiOGiMw/UKUR14A4W4I/AAAAAAAAAiQ/yTdCGTIRSas/s1600/phantom_nemesis.jpg

Probably not NSFW, but it would be difficult to explain.

These people should maybe talk to a real girl or something.

What exactly am I looking at here?  A rule 34/63 combo involving Mass Effect?  Maybe?

Cain

Yes, the Nemesis and the Phanton enemy types, in a Rule 34 situation.

The Nemesis.

The Phantom.

LMNO

Ah.  Well, could be worse.  One of them could be fucking that huge spider-type creature.

Cain

You mean these?

Because, technically, they're made of people.

QuoteThe Praetorian is a slow-moving flying Collector construction that consists of thirty deformed Husks fused together.

QuoteHusks are synthetic-organic "zombies" created from the bodies of organic beings. When a human is captured, they are placed on impaling devices, huge spikes that Alliance marines have nicknamed "dragon's teeth". Over time the body's organs, skin and water content are converted into cybernetic materials; blood is changed to a sickly green fluid, and the body generates an electrical charge.

So that'd technically be an orgy.

Junkenstein

LMNO, You understand how this works, right? There IS worse. There is ALWAYS worse. I'm not even going to google it because I FUCKING KNOW it already exists because if you've just thought about it now, some scary, scary guy has been wanking himself raw over it for the past couple of years.

I'd fucking guarantee it but I'm not lifting a damn finger to prove it. You can do that to yourself.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Well, now I'm just turned on.

I'll be in my bunk, dreaming of corpse orgies and women with unrealistic bodies.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2014, 02:04:04 PM
WOMP/CAPTION, PLS

/
Come mistah tally mon tally me ba--OHSHIT MON! Hide the deadly black tarantula!!

I suck at this but I love this photo for some unexplainable reason

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on May 09, 2014, 06:58:21 PM
WOMP/CAPTION, PLS

/
Come mistah tally mon tally me ba--OHSHIT MON! Hide the deadly black tarantula!!

I suck at this but I love this photo for some unexplainable reason

That photo makes me happy.  I have no idea why.

Bu🤠ns

WOMP/CAPTION, PLS

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/9960_832248753471444_1553460256_n.jpg

/
When Pablo's high school sweetheart told him that one day he was going to be a banana smuggler, she didn't know how right she was.

minuspace

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

trix

Reminds me of the barstool experiment:
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.