News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: NO CISNORMATIVE ELVEN PATRIARCHS ALLOWED

Started by Cain, January 22, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

With the boss away
Somehow more work shit gets done
Everyone is amazed
Molon Lube

Cain

An empty inbox
No emails were sent or recieved
Dayshift incompetents

LMNO

I called to tell you
The email sent earlier
Was faxed to you, too.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Perhaps thread split for future finding of haikus?

LMNO

Asleep at his desk
Then wonders why he has no
Annual bonus.

Bruno

Apply, no response
Benefits resume at last
Should apply for SNAP
Formerly something else...

Cain

Paperwork not done
Boss suggests one shift does all
Go fuck yourself, man.

Edit: seriously what just happened, via email.  We complain we spend all shift doing the paperwork the previous three days of shifts did not do.  Boss says, and I quote "maybe we should allocate this particular task to sets shifts or set individuals going forward" - clear implication being that we should do it always, since apparently no-one else is capable.

I have sent an email telling him, in no uncertain terms, that this is a terrible idea.  I mean, really?  Sure, lets only update the fire list once a week.  It's not like it's a statutory requirement that it be kept up to date as possible or anything.  Jesus fucking Christ.

Doktor Howl

So, the big bosses have called me, asking me pointed questions concerning the current state of the plant.

I could have been diplomatic.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Cain

I have my probation review tomorrow evening.

Lets see if I still have a job this time tomorrow night.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on April 06, 2015, 08:05:06 PM
I have my probation review tomorrow evening.

Lets see if I still have a job this time tomorrow night.

Well, here's hoping.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 06, 2015, 07:55:49 PM
So, the big bosses have called me, asking me pointed questions concerning the current state of the plant.

Feel free to include any amusing anecdotes.

Cain

Well, it would kinda be fun, to get sacked.

Because then I would have absolutely no reason to hold back about this place.  Also, letters would be sent to various regulatory agencies which have, thus far, been unable to inspect the place due to certain paperwork based methods which keep this place off the books.  In educational terms, this place is like a blacksite that OFSTED have no way of knowing about...until someone has reason to tell them.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 06, 2015, 08:09:32 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 06, 2015, 07:55:49 PM

Feel free to include any amusing anecdotes.

Oh, I just said morale is in the toilet, we have the best leadership since General Burnsides, and the boss rules via humiliation.

On the downside, I was also told that Anne McWaters retired.  She was our chief legal counsel, and I worked with her quite closely on Science Gestapo jobs.  I will sincerely miss her.
Molon Lube

Cain

False fire alarm
He wanted his steak well done
Co-workers = philistines