News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

We've been Invited to a party in Vienna: OM 2012

Started by Faust, January 12, 2012, 03:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Quote from: Großmeister RA-Punzel der Dunkelbunte

Dear brothers and sisters, holy and unholy, dear fucked ups and everyone else,

as Grandmaster of the discordian temple in Vienna I have recognized the 21. December of 2012 as try of the illuminates to bring us the Eschaton.
It is clear that 2021 = 20+1+2 = 23 is year of illumination and therefore there has to be an OM regardless of the nonsense I told you before.

For this reason the temple is gathering on the 23. of may in Vienna at the holy address Ruckergasse 50/23 to start the OM 2012 so we all can live happily eveter after this damn 21. of December. Or just to have fun. Or both.
Feel invited if you are around.

If you need more information please ask. Please ask. Please ask. There will be a colorful leaflet too when I am in the mood of making one. Maybe I will even translate our website some time > tempel.eris23.com

23 Hossa!! and Ewige Blumenkraft
Grandmaster RA-Punzel the Dark Colored 23°=5^
Rebirth of RA-Punzel I. and  "Sabbatarius Veneficus"
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

Tempting.  Vienna is a cool city and all.

On the other hand, the world is due to end in Mexico, right?  To start with, anyway.  Presumably it spreads everywhere else after, or it will be a very disappointing apocalypse.  Anyway, Mexico certainly seems cheaper and warmer than Austria...

Triple Zero

Ooohh, Vienna is a pretty cool place to be that time of the year. Also excellent/cheap beer and excellent/cheap food :D
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Chairman Risus

Is this someone we know? Or was this sent out to all Discordian networks?

Cain

Ruckergasse's a pretty nice address too, from what I can see.  Very central in Vienna.

Triple Zero

e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Dysfunctional Cunt

Oh I would love to pay Weltburger a little visit  :evil:

Triple Zero

At the very least we ought to find him, paint a swastika on his forehead and take a pic :lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

That is the formula.

Hmmm.

Something is amiss.

Weltburger
Weltburger
Weltburger

Nothing. Damn.

You know what it might be? The umlauts. I don't know how to type those, and I remember he used to get annoyed by the lack of umlauts which aren't readily accessible on an English language keyboard.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS