News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

ITT: You find LSD

Started by I_Kicked_Kennedy, August 05, 2008, 01:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Mangrove on August 05, 2008, 05:25:40 PM
Quote from: I_Kicked_Kennedy on August 05, 2008, 06:55:09 AM

What you kids do is...a jaunt, I guess.

Ironic. That's what all the experienced meditators said to the LSD users.

:mittens:

trippinprincezz13

LSD and shrooms are still around, just not as easy to find as other things.

Plenty going around at the festival we went to last year (along with pretty much anything else you're looking for). Shrooms come floating around sometimes. Some acid up at a concert at the beach the other week. Was weak, but free.

Salvia just makes my head go  :asplode: then goes away shortly after. It's something to do occassionally, I suppose, but a lot more fun to watch other people do it.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Someone needs to explain Salvia to me.  Last thing I knew it was sage.  People are getting high on sage?

AFK

You can get high on nutmeg too.  But not by snorting it. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 05, 2008, 07:34:17 PM

Is that a rumor or have you tried it?  OUCH!

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Evil Bitch For Hire on August 05, 2008, 07:27:01 PM
Someone needs to explain Salvia to me.  Last thing I knew it was sage.  People are getting high on sage?

Far as I know, it's only Salvia Divinorum that has the psychedelic properties.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia.shtml

Hey, people will get high on anything they can. It's a pretty intense, sometimes a bit frightening, trip (or jaunt, if you will) that as said, last about 15 minutes or so, with a bit of a high for a while after once you come back to your senses.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

AFK

Quote from: Evil Bitch For Hire on August 05, 2008, 07:40:21 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 05, 2008, 07:34:17 PM

Is that a rumor or have you tried it?  OUCH!

No, in my position I hear about all of the latest fads and tricks.  (Jenkem anyone?)

It's also in the Anarchist Cookbook.  But from what I've heard if you make a tea out of it, from its pure form, it has some hallucinogenic properties.  But no, I've not tried it. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysfunctional Cunt

I think I will stick with the "green" way to get high.  Or else drink myself into a stupor!

Cramulus

Nutmeg is an oldskoooooool recreational drug. Like back in pilgrim times. Connecticut used to be known as The Nutmeg State. Presumably because most of its residents were perpetually in the nutmeg state.

Overdosing on Nutmeg causes a state called "Nutmeg psychosis", an uncomfortable and disorienting state which (from what I've read) leaves you uninterested in doing nutmeg ever again.

In other news, I was at some family function with my girlfriend a while ago, and her uncle teaches breath meditation exercises. We spent the better part of 40 minutes lying on our backs and hyperventilating (with guidance), resulting in an incredibly relaxed state and a delightful body high. He teaches weekend long workshops where you do this in combonation with LSD, and apparently relive your birth, delve into ancestral memory, that sort of "higher circuit" hoohah. I'm skeptical about that part, but the exercise totally worked. For about 20 minutes afterwards I still felt very light headed and "high".

Raphaella

oh snap that's holotropic breath work! That really works?
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Cramulus

yes - to some extent

it takes a bit of effort to maintain the high,
and I'm not sure that anything is going on other than getting a lot of oxygen in your bloodstream,
but yeah - it definitely was an altered state.

The trick seemed to be in breathing in twice, then breathing out once. Then repeat - faster than your normally breathe. keep doing this for 30 minutes. It was a fairly interesting experience, and one that I'm curious to explore further.

Raphaella

I have been meaning to look into that further too, ever since I read Holotropic Mind. It's really cool that your girlfriend's uncle actually teaches it! For some reason I always pictured people that were into that sort of thing as existing in some strange and far off place where sensory deprivation tanks were in everyone's living room and copious amounts of Ketamine were freely injected... and people talked to dolphins! I'm serious I had a morning glory/DXM trip several years ago and had this vision.
Perhaps it was a vision of mankind's brilliant future, but more likely I had been reading too much damn hippy books!  :argh!:
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Raphaella VonMercer on August 05, 2008, 08:16:47 PM
I'm serious I had a morning glory/DXM trip several years ago and had this vision.

Out of curiousity, how was the morning glory trip? I know that buying seeds out of a store and eating them can lead to a wonderful adventure of horrible vomiting, but how was your experience with it?

Cramulus

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on August 05, 2008, 08:48:24 PM
Quote from: Raphaella VonMercer on August 05, 2008, 08:16:47 PM
I'm serious I had a morning glory/DXM trip several years ago and had this vision.

Out of curiousity, how was the morning glory trip? I know that buying seeds out of a store and eating them can lead to a wonderful adventure of horrible vomiting, but how was your experience with it?

my morning glory experiences worked like this:

Trip 1: nothing happens
Trip 2: nothing happens
Trip 3: genuine tripping for about 10 minutes
Trip 4: stomach ache
Trip 5: stomach ache

gave up at that point

Raphaella

Well we grew the plant and chomped on the pods! Taste like green beans too. But before that we did buy the seeds from the store and then we did something to them to make them less able to induce vomiting. I cant really remember what it was, soaking in 151? Or crushing them up in a pepper mill and soaking in water? Something like that. But the trip was seriously intense. I had also been reading hitchhikers guide at the time and I clearly remember being taken on the heart of gold and dropped off to hang out with a mattress-like creature called Zim. Then to a place like a weird maze?? Inside-out house with Lilly?? It was damn strange.

I have also witnessed attempts to get high on nutmeg. Whole nutmegs were bought as well as ground and some empty caps. Upon further experimentation it was concluded that one could not use the whole nutmegs and that ground nutmeg clumps and floats in most liquids making it useless to attempt to dissolve it into a beverage. Once more MILK should not be used for this purpose. The caps were discarded then as the experimenters were by now really sick of nutmeg.