News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Obama elected because people are illiterate...

Started by Suu, February 05, 2010, 07:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

We're also practicing Christian and Jewish laws, if we accept Shariah law is being used over here, since that particular stipulation applies to all major religions.

ZOMG JOOISH INVASION.

In fact, fuck all those guys.  Fucking Johnny-come-lately monotheists, undermining the sanctity of our Danelaw. :argh!:

Jenne

:lulz:  Wow.  The LAIL is so thick, I can barely make out the words.  ETA: I'm also giggling over the "liberalism kills kids" title...

Freeky

Quote from: Jason Wabash on February 08, 2010, 05:34:04 PM

QuoteMr Scarborough also outlines how the US is a "special country" – more than any other in the world – and that is how God intended it.

This makes me go WTF in a huge way.

Jenne

It's a Religious ReichTM philosophical staple, thinking that America is "God's Country," the World's Policeman, and exists to right the wrongs for GOD.  This includes a litany of shit that's convenient to Xtians.

Freeky

I hate it when people shout out (or post on internets) crap like that.  :sad:

Juana

What I loved about his speech was his advocacy for civil and literacy tests. Didn't we get rid of those already? During, like, the civil rights era? Because I'm pretty sure we did.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."