News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

There Has Been An Error!

Started by ~, February 12, 2010, 04:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~

There Has Been An Error!

Freeky

Cain

Freeky

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Remington

Quote from: Cain on February 12, 2010, 05:06:58 PM
Canadian politics are generally awesome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_reptilian_kitten-eater_from_another_planet for example.

See also:

King Ralph, Premier of Alberta for 14 years straight

QuoteKlein made national headlines again as environment minister when he flipped off an environmental activist who was protesting the government's decision to allow a dam to be constructed on the Oldman River.[citation needed] Klein defended his actions by noting that it was the protester who made the offensive gesture first.

QuoteA problem drinker, Klein, under the influence, in the company of his entourage, once verbally abused homeless people, and threw change at them at an Edmonton-area shelter. After the incident, Klein pledged to either severely curb or stop drinking, and did not acknowledge having another drink for the balance of his premiership. Klein resisted calls to acknowledge his drinking problem as alcoholism.

QuoteOn March 1, 2006, Klein got into trouble for exclaiming "I don't need this crap" and throwing the Liberal health care policy book at a page during question period in the Alberta legislature. The same booklet later sold on eBay for a reported $1,400, signed by Alberta's Liberal Leader Kevin Taft, with the caption, "Policy on the fly".

Ralph Bucks

Ricker Mercer: Canada's Stephen Colbert

--Made snow angels with the NDP leader on Parliament Hill
--Went skinny dipping with Liberal leader Bob Rae
-- Fucking THIS
Is it plugged in?

BabylonHoruv

You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Captain Utopia

President Television

Yeah, I heard about that in my World Issues class today. My teacher in that class is actually a friend of the current Liberal Party leader in New Brunswick, so of course he spun it against Leblanc(since he embarrassed the party).
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.