News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Countdown to the Gospel of Enamelled Enamourations..........

Started by Trollax, October 29, 2003, 07:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trollax

Hey all... just a quick update...

It's up to twenty pages... and I'd now like to start a lot of work on the book of others...so If you have anything you'd like to see in there...I'd much appreciate it.

Oh and if the commander, the admiral or riff would be so kind as to do up a little note from the DIA on anything at all... perhaps on proper agent ettiquite when on assignment or an automnomous field operatives primer I would much appreciate it...

riff

Quote from: St. TrollaxOh and if the commander, the admiral or riff would be so kind as to do up a little note from the DIA on anything at all... perhaps on proper agent ettiquite when on assignment or an automnomous field operatives primer I would much appreciate it...

Hum, guess that's me, since I'm in charge of personnell.  Gimme a day or so to simmer something up...
Here's where I've been, and where I probably am: http://www.kingdomofloathing.com.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Feel free to include my stuff. Most of it is here somewhere, or on the PMC site somewhere...possibly.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Trollax

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCFeel free to include my stuff. Most of it is here somewhere, or on the PMC site somewhere...possibly.

Hugh, how could I not?

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Well....for starters, you could get attacked by rabid plastic lawn flamingos from Florida while singing Tom Jones songs.

Bella

Ohhh......Is that why those flamingos attacked Demonica last week?
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCWell....for starters, you could get attacked by rabid plastic lawn flamingos from Florida while singing Tom Jones songs.

What's wrong with Tom Jones?

If there ever was a discordian saint, he is one.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. TrollaxHey all... just a quick update...

It's up to twenty pages... and I'd now like to start a lot of work on the book of others...so If you have anything you'd like to see in there...I'd much appreciate it.

Dibs on the role of the mad prophet.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCWell....for starters, you could get attacked by rabid plastic lawn flamingos from Florida while singing Tom Jones songs.

Nothing's wrong with TJ...it's the lawn flamngos.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSC
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

Nothing's wrong with TJ...it's the lawn flamngos.

Those are even better.

Even if they DO move when you're not looking...

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Anonymous

And they taste almost as good as Cthulhu with beans and peanut shells.

Pope Lucifer KSC

DAMNITIHATEFORGETTINGTOLOGONMOTHERFUCKINGHOARISHPIMPLEFACEDPURPLEPIGLIVERBLACKSPOTSINFROZENJELLOGOFUCKMYGRANDMOTHERSTUPIDYHWHIAMSOFINGPISSEDOFFTHATICANNOTEXPRESSMYDISTRESSINMEREWORDSANDIAMABOUTTOGOONZZZZZTSTAGE
*zzzzzt*
"If life deals you a bad hand...cheat"
-Great Teacher Onizuka

Pope Lucifer KSC

Whoa(Keanu Reeves style), did anyone read all of that?
"If life deals you a bad hand...cheat"
-Great Teacher Onizuka