News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

Countdown to the Gospel of Enamelled Enamourations..........

Started by Trollax, October 29, 2003, 07:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Trollax

Quote from: Pope Lucifer KSCWhoa(Keanu Reeves style), did anyone read all of that?
No... but your avatar reminds me of a creepy animae version of David Oldfield. Who just happens to be president of our political whackjob party. (i.e. think landoverbaptist.org without so much religion, we have fred nile for the religious nutbags)

Trollax

To prove I'm not kidding here's a comparison

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Pope Lucifer KSC

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDTo prove I'm not kidding here's a comparison

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)
"If life deals you a bad hand...cheat"
-Great Teacher Onizuka

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Malaul

Im gonna un-sticky this thread

its been april since the last post on it,,,
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock