News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Because you all asked for it...

Started by Suu, February 19, 2008, 04:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Oh, forgot about that. 

No harm done, at least. :D

Cainad (dec.)

CURSE YOU, WOMP CABAL!  :argh!:

You have made a phool of me yet again! :x

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Felix, Cainad, you are cute!

Cramulus, you are EVIL! But you already knew that.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Here is a choice between sober Nigel:

...and drunk Nigel:

ETA GAH why is that pic so big? I must fix.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Considering sober Nigel is a little red x, I think Suu would have much more to work with using Nigel's armpit drunk picture.

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: LMNO on February 20, 2008, 06:23:17 PM
Considering sober Nigel is a little red x

This is because there is no such thing as a sober Nigel! :lol:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The internet is out to get me, but I fixed it.

The Apex, The Harmony Of

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Eve

Aw, Suu, I was so excited about having an anime'd face.  :)
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Suu

I got lazy last night and only did 4. Sorry. These require more thought than they should.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Littlest Ubermensch

I just realized I have absolutely no recent pics of me on my comp, nor have I ever posted any on the internet.
Then again, I suppose keeping the lecherous hordes of internet pervs away from pics of me is for the best.
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

hooplala

Ok, I know I'm going to regret this at some point:

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman