News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

Love Poems to my Wife

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 16, 2012, 05:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 19, 2012, 05:25:32 PM
Yes I know that our
Guests arrive in ten minutes
let's get nekkid now

I know your eyes are
way up there, but I wasn't
looking at your eyes

Inappropriate?
So neighbor lady says but
It's our Goddamn yard

:lulz: Please write more of these.

In fact, I would love to see a Project Board subforum opened up for Discordian Love Poetry.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 19, 2012, 07:40:35 PM
Move over, Songs of Solomon.  :lulz:

She says I'm getting a beating over the second one in my last post.

:banana:

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Man Green on October 19, 2012, 08:56:41 PM
:lulz: Please write more of these.

In fact, I would love to see a Project Board subforum opened up for Discordian Love Poetry.

1.  No problem.  I love sending love poems to my wife via email.

2.  I'd love to see that, too.  Lemme ask the other guys.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Sorry about the car
That will buff out, and I was
Staring at your chest

Mad howling upstairs
The kids are terrified bad
"Anniversary"

Fire engine arrives
My sweetie is really pissed
Rog in kitchen!  BAD!

Blind, I cannot see
Because I threw my eyeballs
At your ass again

The Good Reverend Roger

Ganesh in my pants
There are no barriers that strong
Hinduism excuse

So I'm middle-aged
But when she's around tell that
To "other" Roger

My brain works just fine
It's just that I'm not really
Using it right now

I have no idea
No excuse, no plea except
for PILLS HERE! PILLS HERE!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: These are awesome in their horribleness.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Man Green on October 19, 2012, 10:04:43 PM
:lulz: These are awesome in their horribleness.

I am the last Great Romantic.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 19, 2012, 09:41:32 PM
Blind, I cannot see
At your ass again

In the words of Robert Browning, I praise your "fresh strange music, the affluent language, the exquisite pathos and true new brave thought".  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 19, 2012, 10:28:13 PM
Blind, I cannot see
At your ass again

In the words of Robert Browning, I praise your "fresh strange music, the affluent language, the exquisite pathos and true new brave thought".  :lol:

I'm working on an epic right now.  Working title is "Where the fuck are my pants?  Wait.  No.  I don't care."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 19, 2012, 10:29:05 PM
Blind, I cannot see
At your ass again

I'm working on an epic right now.  Working title is "Where the fuck are my pants?  Wait.  No.  I don't care."

Such beauty as we are almost afraid to accept.  :lulz:

Luna

Tears.  I swear, there are tears in my eyes. 
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Blind, I cannot see
At your ass again

This sounds like a Great Work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Man Green on October 19, 2012, 11:29:38 PM
Blind, I cannot see
At your ass again

What makes it particularly awesome is that I am a HORRIBLE poet.  No shit.  I'm talking the fetal-alcohol syndrome baby of James McGonnagal and Joyce Kilmer, here.  Because the static and horrible music that's going through my head while I write it exists only for me.  I'm the Erich Zahn of poetry.

Anna Mae Bollocks

This needs to go on that poetry site.

Nah.

TOO GOOD.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 19, 2012, 11:32:05 PM
Quote from: Man Green on October 19, 2012, 11:29:38 PM
Blind, I cannot see
At your ass again

What makes it particularly awesome is that I am a HORRIBLE poet.  No shit.  I'm talking the fetal-alcohol syndrome baby of James McGonnagal and Joyce Kilmer, here.  Because the static and horrible music that's going through my head while I write it exists only for me.  I'm the Erich Zahn of poetry.

Yes, EXACTLY.