News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

e: let's lynch the landlord!

Started by Horab Fibslager, July 18, 2004, 06:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

my landlord sux. he showed up late this morning(11 am as opposed to 8am) and began drilling numbers into our doors. why we need numbers when the spereate fridges, decent plumbing, etc presented as part of the package i hav eno idea, but then teh guy's a huge moron, who has to be constantly reminded that not only do i work fulltime, but where i work an dwhat hours i work and yes the microwave you bought 3 weeks ago is still working. what makes it worse is when someone breaks one of th erules, he makes it a point to talk to everyone else like they were the one breaking th erules, he almsot earned hiumself a punch in the face yesterday when getting uppity about the lawn(in the two months i've lived here, the lawn has been mowed twice, onc eby huim, once by the fellow upstairs, whuich begs the question, how often do lawns really need to be mowed?)

all in all, i've decided i need to find a new place before i start lynching nazi landlords.
Hell is other people.

sakredchao

i like not mowing lawns.  my favorite thing when i was a kid was the neighbor in juneau who never mowed his lawn..  it was solid yellow from dandelions..  SOLID yellow..  oh man i wish i'd known to take a picture.

you could suggest to your landlord that if short grass isa prioroty to him that he invest in a dwarf species of grass.

you could also suggest that he play "hide and go fuck yourself".

kim
consistancy is the blah blah-blin of blah blah blah

Wishfarple

or tell the dumb shit to buy some goats.
His Right Most Honorable Super Hella Reverend Llama Wishfart Rinpoche of the Church of Ed Gein (Deceased),
Temple of Cleveland