News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

All Justified

Started by President Television, May 03, 2013, 05:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

Dammit, I hate what I've become. I'm a walking appliance. I can do the work of two men, but I can't smile, or tell a joke, or even laugh at one. I spend all my time at work half-awake, trying to psychoanalyze myself and make up fucking terrible fantasy settings for games that are doubly imaginary, since they'll only ever exist in my own head. I have no education and no idea what I even want out of life. The only friends I ever see in person are filthy borderline cultists that keep pressuring me into joining a hypothetical primitivist settlement that I really don't want anything to do with because I think it's fucking retarded, and it hurts whenever I see them, because it feels like I'm watching them die. I talk to them, but I know on some level I'm just talking to the corpses of the friends I used to have, and what's left is just a pair of puppets, and sometimes I can feel the things inside them reaching out with their tentacles and trying to pull me in. And you know what? They were jerks to begin with. And so was I. So fuck it. It is what it is, and everyone involved deserved it.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Is this an allegory for America?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

President Television

Not intended to be allegory for anything, but feel free to read it that way. I'm not sure it really counts as a rant, but I was sick of the contents and needed to vent.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.