I just banned the Chicken

Started by Doktor Howl, July 24, 2011, 07:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

navkat

Jenne

Quote from: navkat on July 26, 2011, 09:51:14 PM
Quote from: Nigel on July 26, 2011, 05:14:31 PM
Quote from: navkat on July 26, 2011, 06:58:44 AM
I think we just need to get out more and be obnoxious twats. We're getting old and stagnant and want those goddamned kids off our lawn.

Who isn't out being an obnoxious twat? Or do you mean we need more group activities?

Yes! Group activities. We need to ride the van and all get McDonald's for lunch (YOU PICK CHEEBURGER OR CHICKEN NUGGET ONLY ONE ONLY GET TO PICK ONE CHEEBUGER CHICKEN NUGGET) and then we go on a field trip to fsk up some shark. Or as Freeky would say: to "FUCKING SOME SHIT."

Then we load back up on the van (CAN I HAVE SILVENEER? CAN I HAVE A SILVENEER I HAVE MY OWN MONEY I HAVE MY OWN MONEY I WANT A SILVENEER. MISSUS RACHET CAN I BUY A SILVENEER WITH MY OWN MONEY NOW? NIGEL'S IN MY SEAT MAKE NIGEL GET OUT OF MY SEAT CAN I HAVE A SILVENEER? I BUY IT WITH MY OWN MONEYYYY)

Then we lick the windows, play with our silveneers on the van and go back to the home.

I'm so looking you up if I ever make it back down to where you are.  You and Verthaine are on notice.

Freeky

Navkat is the shit.  So awesome.

navkat

Thank you, lady. :)

You're pretty rockin yrself.

East Coast Hustle

YOU ARE ALL AWESOME.

I FUCKIN' LOVE YOU GUYS.

There, that's my yearly bliss-hippie moment. Don't get too accustomed to it.

I do mean it, though.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jenne

navkat

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on July 27, 2011, 01:22:56 PM
YOU ARE ALL AWESOME.

I FUCKIN' LOVE YOU GUYS.

There, that's my yearly bliss-hippie moment. Don't get too accustomed to it.

I do mean it, though.

You're just covering your bases for couch space on your next cross country  :wink:

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: navkat on July 26, 2011, 09:51:14 PM
Quote from: Nigel on July 26, 2011, 05:14:31 PM
Quote from: navkat on July 26, 2011, 06:58:44 AM
I think we just need to get out more and be obnoxious twats. We're getting old and stagnant and want those goddamned kids off our lawn.

Who isn't out being an obnoxious twat? Or do you mean we need more group activities?

Yes! Group activities. We need to ride the van and all get McDonald's for lunch (YOU PICK CHEEBURGER OR CHICKEN NUGGET ONLY ONE ONLY GET TO PICK ONE CHEEBUGER CHICKEN NUGGET) and then we go on a field trip to fsk up some shark. Or as Freeky would say: to "FUCKING SOME SHIT."

Then we load back up on the van (CAN I HAVE SILVENEER? CAN I HAVE A SILVENEER I HAVE MY OWN MONEY I HAVE MY OWN MONEY I WANT A SILVENEER. MISSUS RACHET CAN I BUY A SILVENEER WITH MY OWN MONEY NOW? NIGEL'S IN MY SEAT MAKE NIGEL GET OUT OF MY SEAT CAN I HAVE A SILVENEER? I BUY IT WITH MY OWN MONEYYYY)

Then we lick the windows, play with our silveneers on the van and go back to the home.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."