News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

Generation Y Can't I Do That

Started by GlompChomp, September 25, 2014, 04:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlompChomp

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 26, 2014, 02:21:07 AM

There are no bears in Evanston, IL.  Fact.

:lulz:

Yes the ecology of Evanston, IL. It seems pretty interesting doesn't it  :lol:
widdly scuds

I stretch my penis in a saltwater toffee maker every Tuesday and Saturday.

The Johnny

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on September 26, 2014, 02:39:52 AM
Quote from: rong on September 25, 2014, 11:23:23 PM
is this a good place to post some non sequiturs?

I just learned that in order to be eligible for a green card under registry status, one would have to have been in the U.S. since 1972. Having lived in the country since I was born (1975), has no effect on deportability.

Also, what are you doing tonight?

I read an article about how minesweepers from Desert Storm have been deported for something as simple as drunk driving... said people were given a green card in exchange of their service.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Johnny on September 26, 2014, 03:53:57 AM
Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on September 26, 2014, 02:39:52 AM
Quote from: rong on September 25, 2014, 11:23:23 PM
is this a good place to post some non sequiturs?

I just learned that in order to be eligible for a green card under registry status, one would have to have been in the U.S. since 1972. Having lived in the country since I was born (1975), has no effect on deportability.

Also, what are you doing tonight?

I read an article about how minesweepers from Desert Storm have been deported for something as simple as drunk driving... said people were given a green card in exchange of their service.

A felony charge of any kind will do it.

I do hope nobody expected gratitude or even acknowledgement.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

I'm gonna do a little tiny dance right now.  Just for a second.  Just a second or two.

IT'S A GOOD THING MY TYRANNY WAS STOPPED!
\
:dok:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Cain and LMNO may feel absolutely free to ignore the above snark, as they decided that my actions didn't qualify me for membership in Tito's secret police.

THAT BEING SAID:

PL

Then

GlompChomp
Brother Nihil
Cowass

They breed like roaches.  You see one, there's a million of the bastards.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: GlompChomp on September 26, 2014, 01:44:41 AM
Quote from: Brother Nihil on September 25, 2014, 11:44:40 PM
My friends, this thread demonstrates why the Aryan Revolution is so important in our time: because the epidemic of dishonor, degeneracy and indignity that the reign of the Yahoudi capitalists has unleashed has reduced so many of us to the level of shrieking baboons.

The first things all true Aryans must cultivate are honor, self-respect and dignity-- for these are things no Yahoud can ever buy or sell or steal from you. Let these be your armor against the ZOG culture of filth, and against the attacks of their degenerate minions. I, for one, will never stoop to the level of insults being flung about on forums like these, and will strive at all times to conduct myself with the honor and dignity befitting all sons of the great Aryan race.

There's no point debating the fate of the ZOGmerikan empire any longer; it is clearly headed for certain doom. The important thing is to find people who share this understanding and are doing what must be done to weather the coming storm, because it's going to be one for the ages!

Man just move to Ukraine already they're going full blown Nazi it is embarrassing though one of their commanders is named Semen Semenchenko and basically has Downs syndrome. I am not interested in your support of Aryanwhatchamacallits, I am not a racial prideist like Dumb & Dumberer here (or should I say Fag and Hag) are trying to make me out to be. I am a hater and an asshole. I appreciate your colorful contribution to the place and keeping the spirit of actual racism present on this most inclusive of atmospheres but I don't tihnk we need an Aryan revolution any more than we need a Black or Muslim or Asian or Hispanic or Jainist (holy fuck) revolution. What we REALLY NEED is a big fucking SPACE REVOLUTION 2.0 and BIOENGINEERING REVOLUTION. This my race/religion/ego is better than urs shit is for the birds and I don't mean seagulls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i30h4rrsOz8
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Pope Pixie Pickle

Pope Pixie Pickle