News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Just to make it perfectly clear...

Started by Suu, December 31, 2009, 06:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on December 31, 2009, 06:07:26 AM
It's really fucking cold. And it doesn't appear my roommates left the heat on overnight again. This is why I am not yet in bed. My bedroom is a fucking ice box. One should not have to sleep with a flannel sheet, a fleece blanket, a comforter, and a great kilt for covers wearing socks, flannel pants, and hoodie to bed, right?

It got down to 38F last night.  Brrr.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

It's really fucking cold. And it doesn't appear my roommates left the heat on overnight again. This is why I am not yet in bed. My bedroom is a fucking ice box. One should not have to sleep with a flannel sheet, a fleece blanket, a comforter, and a great kilt for covers wearing socks, flannel pants, and hoodie to bed, right?

sounds like a typical october night in eastern Maine to me.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Suu on December 31, 2009, 03:02:21 PM
Quote from: Squid on December 31, 2009, 06:49:01 AM
i'm in a t-shirt and skirt.
no heat and comfortable.

YEAH! SUCK IT NORTH!

HA HA! AAAAH HA HA HA HA HA!!

downside-- it's Orlando  :sad:

Fixt. Because the only thing gross about my parent's side of the state are the Scifags.

Altamonte Springs, Boca Raton, Cape Canaveral, Clearwater, Daytona Beach, Gainesville, Gulfport, Jacksonville, Orlando, Palm Coast.... they're all affected by the same problem.
They're in Florida. No matter how nicey nice they try to make things there. It's Florida.

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 31, 2009, 03:47:50 PM

Try 18, desert dweller.

Quote from: Squid on December 31, 2009, 04:07:54 PM
no heat and comfortable.

YEAH! SUCK IT NORTH!

Fixt. Because the only thing gross about my parent's side of the state are the Scifags.

Altamonte Springs, Boca Raton, Cape Canaveral, Clearwater, Daytona Beach, Gainesville, Gulfport, Jacksonville, Orlando, Palm Coast.... they're all affected by the same problem.
They're in Florida. No matter how nicey nice they try to make things there. It's Florida.

Yeah I know... but it's still so amusing sometimes, isn't it? 
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Suu on December 31, 2009, 04:28:30 PM

Try 18, desert dweller.

Quote from: Squid on December 31, 2009, 04:07:54 PM
no heat and comfortable.

YEAH! SUCK IT NORTH!

Yeah I know... but it's still so amusing sometimes, isn't it? 

it has it's moments. in that "WTF  :lulz: did i just see...???"  kinda way.

Suu

The cars are the best part. Man did I do some serious laughing. That whole no inspection thing down there allows for some very creative automobiles.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

Quote from: Suu on December 31, 2009, 04:42:49 PM
The cars are the best part. Man did I do some serious laughing. That whole no inspection thing down there allows for some very creative automobiles.

What's this? No inspection on what?  :?

Suu

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on December 31, 2009, 05:09:36 PM
Quote from: Suu on December 31, 2009, 04:42:49 PM

What's this? No inspection on what?  :?

Cars.

The Good Reverend Roger

Try 18, desert dweller.

Yes, but you live in the arctic.  It isn't supposed to get below 45F here.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 31, 2009, 05:25:52 PM

Try 18, desert dweller.

Nope. I'm Temperate Coastal.  :mrgreen: Where you lived in Canuckistan on the other hand...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on December 31, 2009, 05:28:49 PM

Try 18, desert dweller.

Nope. I'm Temperate Coastal.  :mrgreen: Where you lived in Canuckistan on the other hand...

...is on the same latitude as Cleveland and Paris.

Rumckle

I'm decided to go further north than TO for a while, it is below 0 F here

I don't know why anyone would want to live in Alberta.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 31, 2009, 05:29:22 PM

Try 18, desert dweller.

It's not the latitude that makes Canada so cold, it's the chillingly polite and mild mannered Canadians.  They'd have less snow if they simply used their anger to melt it.  FACT:  Before TGRR moved to Arizona it was a glacier - FACT.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Omnipotent Grinner on December 31, 2009, 05:32:29 PM

Try 18, desert dweller.

It's not the latitude that makes Canada so cold, it's the chillingly polite and mild mannered Canadians.  They'd have less snow if they simply used their anger to melt it.  FACT:  Before TGRR moved to Arizona it was a glacier - FACT.

This is true.  People used to have to wear jackets here and everything.

Suu

Try 18, desert dweller.

And we're on the same latitude as Portugal. Your point?