News:

Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

Open Bar: Funnier Than White People Practicing Voodoo

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 09, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reginald Ret

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 17, 2014, 04:47:31 AM
I just want to go hide in a hole in the ground. Fuck all of this, forever. I'm waiting for the next person to be fucking pissed off at me because I'm not meeting their unspoken expectations, or doing enough for their ego, or whatever.
I'm pissed off at you for exceeding my unspoken expectations  :argh!:
Also, you keep being nice to me which confuses my ego  :argh!:
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Suu

I fucking love arguing with people about immigration. Especially when I bring up the fact that my great-grandfather was an illegal.  :lulz:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Reginald Ret

Who here is playing robocraft?
All the fun of playing with lego without any of the storage or clean-up issues!
Also, lasers, explosions and teamwork, although the teamwork is theoretical at the moment, most people adopt a CHARGE!!!! tactic.

Quote from: The Suu on July 17, 2014, 04:40:29 PM
I fucking love arguing with people about immigration. Especially when I bring up the fact that my great-grandfather was an illegal.  :lulz:
Heh, well played. More americans should use that one. I'm sure that going back 5 generations there are not a lot of americans without an illegal in the ancestry.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Suu

Quote from: Regret on July 17, 2014, 04:42:00 PM
Who here is playing robocraft?
All the fun of playing with lego without any of the storage or clean-up issues!
Also, lasers, explosions and teamwork, although the teamwork is theoretical at the moment, most people adopt a CHARGE!!!! tactic.

Quote from: The Suu on July 17, 2014, 04:40:29 PM
Heh, well played. More americans should use that one. I'm sure that going back 5 generations there are not a lot of americans without an illegal in the ancestry.

I think prior to 1919, there was no such thing. People would just get off the boat, and start their life. My great-grandfather came over in the 20s, fleeing the mob in Sicily, landed somewhere on Long Island, took and Irish last name and assimilated. Lol.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Back, just like always.  Hell, I've been here for old work and using the PM system as a scratch pad, so it wasn't terribly honest for me to pretend I was "gone".

I'm done being mad, but I'd be lying if I said things haven't changed a bit.  This will be the last word I have on the subject, I am not interested in dragging the corpse around behind me all fucking year, and I am no longer interested in discussing it.

Junkenstein

Still, it's good to see you back.

So, in other news the world is fucked and utterly horrible. More at 11.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 17, 2014, 05:54:43 PM
Still, it's good to see you back.

So, in other news the world is fucked and utterly horrible. More at 11.

Yeah, this fucking coffee TKN made is making everything BAD.  It makes me want to join Al Qaeda.

Junkenstein

Congratulations!

You've just successfully joined your 50th watch-list! To celebrate our agents will be round to inspect your arse for terrorist, drugs or anti-american sentiment. We suggest you shower now, you won't many for the next few years.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 17, 2014, 06:11:12 PM
Congratulations!

You've just successfully joined your 50th watch-list! To celebrate our agents will be round to inspect your arse for terrorist, drugs or anti-american sentiment. We suggest you shower now, you won't many for the next few years.

I won't need to.  That's what waterboarding is for.  Camp X-Ray is a Holiday Park for lazy people.

Junkenstein

Junkenstein

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 17, 2014, 06:15:02 PM
All you can drink! All the time!

Or at least at random intervals.

In any case, this coffee is shit.  It's really that bad.