News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Dried Tomato's the forbidden fruit of the Gods. (And Discord)

Started by Sir Bearington, July 24, 2012, 08:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Bearington

Don't let thier appearance decieve you, lovingly dripping often in oil they are succulent and tasty, the only real downside is that the oil ingested can make them quite unappetizing if too much is eaten.

So controlled bursts of eating and liquid helps keep them edible so you can enjoy thier flavour.

You can make them by drying out tomatoes and adding oil of your choice. Simple really.  8)

The Good Reverend Roger

Dried tomatos are fucking awful.  Freeky has a love of them, but she's from Kansas where they don't know any better. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

The skins are also indigestible, which makes the next day an interesting matter.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I'd try drying some if I had something to keep the fucking flies off.
And fire ants. Fuck leaving stuff out for fire ants.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 24, 2012, 08:24:20 PM
The skins are also indigestible, which makes the next day an interesting matter.

I'm actually all for that part of it.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 24, 2012, 08:32:23 PM

They'd scrape some interesting things off the walls of the colon, too.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 24, 2012, 08:41:00 PM
Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 24, 2012, 08:32:23 PM

They'd scrape some interesting things off the walls of the colon, too.  :lol:

Things have the same odds of sticking to my colon as fuel has of sticking to the inside of a turbine.

Freeky

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 24, 2012, 08:18:37 PM
Dried tomatos are fucking awful.  Freeky has a love of them, but she's from Kansas where they don't know any better.

1.  :(  You used to like them.

2.  Nuh uh, I'm from Tucson.

Faust

Sundry tomatoes are glorious. My sandwich isn't complete without them.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Freeky

Quote from: Faust on July 24, 2012, 10:52:48 PM

NOM.

I like to fry them up with thinly sliced onions, until they start to carmelize, and then dump eggs in on top.  Best scrambled eggs evar, next to plain ones.

Sir Bearington

Quote from: Faust on July 24, 2012, 10:52:48 PM

Im glad you agree.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I find dried tomatoes too strong in most cases, but I do like to rehydrate them and toss them in pasta with garlic and fresh basil.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh shit, I forgot I have veggies drying in the basement.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Bearington

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 25, 2012, 07:03:40 AM
Oh shit, I forgot I have veggies drying in the basement.

Just make sure you hydrate them enough so they don't turn into dust.