News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

I am in love.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 11, 2015, 05:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cainad (dec.)

:lulz: File under: things that would get me to watch TV news.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on October 11, 2015, 05:29:06 AM
:lulz: File under: things that would get me to watch TV news.

I'm serious.  This is the one.

The end was priceless.  He's DOOMED and he knows he's doomed, but he's a trooper and picks up where he left off.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dubya

:horrormirth:

...and then he gets right back to the script. Wow.
"Gold Medalist of the 2015 David Cameron Memorial Barnyard Olympics."

Meunster

This has to be scripted, but i still love it.
Poe's law ;)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Meunster on October 11, 2015, 06:09:52 AM

You've never been to England, right?

Meunster

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 11, 2015, 06:13:41 AM

I don't even know if that's an insult, baiting me into an insult, or just some dismissive comment with no real merit. Cause I doubt every bloke in england has a speech this good ready to drop at a moments notice. 

But this is clearly some kind of skit, yet that doesn't make the meaning less impactful. Because real news rarely comes from news casters these days, it's much more likely to come from the comedians.
Poe's law ;)

Meunster

Quote from: Meunster on October 11, 2015, 06:20:03 AM

I don't even know if that's an insult, baiting me into an insult, or just some dismissive comment with no real merit. Cause I doubt every bloke in england has a speech this good ready to drop at a moments notice. 

But this is clearly some kind of skit, yet that doesn't make the meaning less impactful. Because real news rarely comes from news casters these days, it's much more likely to come from the comedians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w230hyek5Bc

here's his youtube channel.
Poe's law ;)

The Good Reverend Roger

I don't even know if that's an insult, baiting me into an insult, or just some dismissive comment with no real merit.

Jesus.  Fuck off and get your weird shit all over someone else.   :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Meunster on October 11, 2015, 06:21:46 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w230hyek5Bc

here's his youtube channel.

Excellent.  Joke ruined. 

Seriously, fuck off.

Meunster

Alright,  I get telling me to fuck off when I pretend to be a nazi or some other edgy bullshit, but really you going to tell me to fuck off because I Googled something.  There wasn't even a joke there, if you're baiting people into thinking it's real, then you're wasting time. Anyone with enough brain power to open a browser has enough skill to google the guys name.
I get why you hate me, but this is completely separate thread where I was actually contributing.
Poe's law ;)

The Good Reverend Roger

Meunster

Poe's law ;)