Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Literate Chaotic / Re: ITT: Original Story Ideas
« Last post by Prelate Diogenes Shandor on Yesterday at 05:04:43 pm »
Ok I just reread my last suggestion and it's kind of stupid as is. Here's how I decided it should go:

The protagonist's friend or dog or father figure almost dies and forces them to comr=e to grips with death. But though they don't die Death is now after them in a Final Destination-esque fashion

alternately

Someone poignantly dies but then they come back from the dead as a ghost or vampire or something and it turns into a supernatural teen romance

alternately

dog/friend/father figure dies and protagonist spends most of the story on a quest for for a magical artifact capable of restoring life, such as the elixir of life, the necronomicon, or the holy grail. The quest succeeds. Alternately they might spend their life developing a Re-Animator-esque serum

EDIT:
A fake bead of sweat forms on the android's forehead

I like this. I've got the image in my head here of a cut to a closeup on a nozzle specifically designed to extrude fake beads of sweat.
Bring and Brag / Re: P3nT's Shoops
« Last post by P3nT4gR4m on Yesterday at 12:01:43 pm »
Pretty Boy Zeke. When there's no room for boy bands left in hell. (Zoom in for extra juicy detail!)

Think for Yourself, Schmuck! / Re: Theological Questions!
« Last post by Space Adventures Of Christ on Yesterday at 03:51:26 am »
I wrote a new Bible book, where can I submit it?

Historically it was PO box 140306 Dallas Texas but I think that got changed

Nice reference  :lulz:
Techmology and Scientism / Re: ⯰
« Last post by Space Adventures Of Christ on Yesterday at 03:50:29 am »
This is my favorite video I've ever seen
Literate Chaotic / Re: ITT: Original Story Ideas
« Last post by Prelate Diogenes Shandor on Yesterday at 12:19:34 am »
One of those insufferable end of innocence stories where some snot-nosed little puke has to come to terms with the untimely death of a friend, except that it gradually transmutes into a knockoff of The Final Destination and as the main character starts to come to grips with the fact that death comes for everybody that's when Death comes for everybody
Aneristic Illusions / Re: OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.
« Last post by Prelate Diogenes Shandor on February 17, 2018, 08:33:39 pm »
Did any of the GOP lawyers die? Please tell me they did.
Aneristic Illusions / Re: General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread
« Last post by Prelate Diogenes Shandor on February 17, 2018, 08:29:17 pm »
True, I'm just not sure if that would go in his favour.

In other news, reading is still hard.  Who knew it could be so complicated?

For much of the past year, President Trump has declined to participate in a practice followed by the past seven of his predecessors: He rarely if ever reads the President’s Daily Brief, a document that lays out the most pressing information collected by U.S. intelligence agencies from hot spots around the world.

Trump has opted to rely on an oral briefing of select intelligence issues in the Oval Office rather than getting the full written document delivered to review separately each day, according to three people familiar with his briefings.

Reading the traditionally dense intelligence book is not Trump’s preferred “style of learning,” according to a person with knowledge of the situation.

You know this story is bullshit, because it implies Trump is capable of learning.

He learns, but at a negative rate
Apple Talk / Re: Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase
« Last post by Don Coyote on February 17, 2018, 06:04:20 pm »
I had a wonderful drug reaction yesterday to another rx. Had some horrible irritability that turned in some anger followed by several hours plotting out my suicide in great detail. Not taking that one until I talk to my psych.
Techmology and Scientism /
« Last post by Bwana Honolulu on February 17, 2018, 05:17:30 pm »
Hey spags! Have a (possible?) future Hand of Eris symbol:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10