Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Aneristic Illusions / Re: General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread
« Last post by Doktor Howl on Today at 05:52:02 pm »
Ever know a guy that lays awake at night trying to think of ways to hurt folks for being brown?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump-wants-to-end-federal-relief-money-for-puerto-rico-report/ar-BBPBl14?ocid=spartanntp
Think for Yourself, Schmuck! / Re: Good Guy Cop, Bad Guy Cop
« Last post by Doktor Howl on Today at 05:46:56 pm »
Good guy cop:  Is secretly a member of the KKK.

Bad guy cop:  Is openly a member of the KKK.
Aneristic Illusions / Re: UNLIMITED 2018 Midterm Thread.
« Last post by Doktor Howl on Today at 05:41:45 pm »
The mood was alternatively festive and angry. One minute, members of Bikers for Trump were dancing to songs like Can's "I Want More," re-recorded with pro-Trump lyrics, and the next minute, a woman with long blonde hair who said only that her name was MJ was yelling at the top of her lungs about "the f------ Jews."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/step-right-up-the-recount-circus-has-come-back-to-florida/ar-BBPCx1P?ocid=spartanntp

Republicans are trying to prevent a manual count from happening, asking judges to stop the count and impound Broward and Palm Beach counties' vote-counting machines.
"Moderate Centrist"

"Pro-choice republican."
"Moderate Centrist"
It's also worth mentioning that I was on Kitt Peak with Dr Probst when the announcement came down that the Alcubierre Drive couldn't work because, mathematically, gravity has to be common to all universes.

Which makes this even more complicated.  You may have to deal with gravitational forces from objects which, strictly speaking, don't exist.
If I can have your permission, may I submit your working hypothesis to Chang Kee Jung, who was part of the Super-Kamiokande coalition which won the Nobel prize in Physics back in 2015?  He might know a thing or two about gravity, time, and light.

:aaa:

I can see a number of places this might be headed, and I like all of them.

Same.  I love a good train wreck.
Aneristic Illusions / Re: So Dems might have the Senate
« Last post by Doktor Howl on Today at 04:15:31 pm »
Some are saying it's because of a weird ballot layout -- the Senate pick was apparently sort of buried in the lower left corner, which could be easy to miss/skip over.

Even though it's ultimately the voter's responsibility, one could ascribe sneaky voter suppression to it, depending on who approved the layout.

Any ballot that doesn't just have a straight list down the page is automatically a means by which to cheat.
After kissing McConnell & Trump's asses on November 7th, she is now trying to weasel-word the fact that she plans to do nothing at all.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pelosi-says-democrats-approach-to-subpoenas-will-be-very-strategic/ar-BBPzGxA?ocid=spartanntp

"Well, we are responsible," Pelosi said Sunday. "We are not scattershot. We are not doing any investigation for a political purpose, but to seek the truth. So I think a word that you could describe about how Democrats will go forward in this regard is we will be very strategic."

Or, more to the point, she won't allow anyone to do anything.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10