News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

The only music you'll ever need from now on...

Started by Cainad (dec.), February 11, 2014, 12:15:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

...because you'll have gone deaf after this FUCKING MASTERPIECE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpJ6anurfuw

(it's an orchestra played entirely by people who are using instruments they don't know how to use)

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cuddlefish

'What is ape to man but a laughingstock or painful embarrassment?'

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

The Johnny

Nietzsche rolling around his coffin, while a mirror cracked and a thousand dogs howled.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

LMNO

Another sign I'm a total hipster: I knew who you were talking about before I clicked the link.

The Portsmouth Sinfonia is kind of awesome.  Brian Eno used them on the track "Put A Straw Under Baby" off the album Taking Tiger Mountain (By Strategy).  It really works.

Now, I'm off to buy some skinny jeans.

EK WAFFLR

Portsmouth Sinfonia has been a favorite for years and years! Love'em
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."