News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Tough on bars, tough on the causes of bars

Started by Cain, November 10, 2015, 12:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

But they need to buy supplies for fallout shelters to prepare for the incoming ISIS invasion via refugees.

Faust

Quote from: Meunster on November 15, 2015, 02:25:32 PM
Shit am I pyshic? I checked her fb and fucking first post, one hour ago. They're making fun of me.
God damn, I should of kept her blocked.

They are making fun of you a year on? Sounds like you lost a real catch.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Faust on November 16, 2015, 09:09:43 AM
Shit am I pyshic? I checked her fb and fucking first post, one hour ago. They're making fun of me.

Alternatively, he really is that bad.

Faust

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 16, 2015, 01:29:33 PM
Quote from: Faust on November 16, 2015, 09:09:43 AM

Alternatively, he really is that bad.

True that, maybe a bit of both.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Emo Howard on November 16, 2015, 01:14:31 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 15, 2015, 07:14:07 PM
Quote from: Meunster on November 15, 2015, 06:39:42 PM
Pyshic dream powers go.

I will also fuck my self as a girl and smoke a huge cigar afterwards comically . According to 2 days ago.

I don't know what "pyshic" mean, but you go, girl.

Referencing urbandictionary, he is a program written in Python that performs "the act of shitting on a Mexican illegal then proceeding to deport him only to have his 5 brothers attack you therefore leaving you wounded, while using some of your income to pay for their health care"

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's Monday and I don't want to go to class. I'm going to, of course, but I don't want to.

I had all weekend, almost uninterrupted, to get my assigned readings done and study, but I didn't. Oh, I got a couple assignments done, but reading? Nope.

I am profoundly lacking in the motivation I need to get through the rest of my undergrad.

My goal this week while Alty is visiting the icy ass-end of the North is to write a rough draft of my personal statement. Having at least a rough draft done should put me enough closer to my grad school application being done that maybe I'll be able to focus a little on finishing this term.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Paris attacks and ensuing flood of racism all over the Internet isn't really helping with my state of mind.

Nast

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 15, 2015, 08:29:43 PM
Quote from: Nast on November 15, 2015, 08:27:03 PM
Those days when you don't have enough food in the fridge for a complete meal, so you just kind of subsist on chocolate milk, a bit of sausage, and a green bell pepper.

That is me every single day when there are no kids or boyfriend around to feed. I'll totally just live on tea, stale cheese curls and pudding cups if there's no one around to cook for.

Um, I know right! If it's just myself to feed, I literally have no standards.

Quote from: Cain on November 15, 2015, 09:01:50 PM
I'm only allowed soup :(

Speaking of soup, I finally got my act together last night and went grocery shopping. I ended up making a pureed chickpea soup that sounded good in theory but ended up tasting weird.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Nast

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 16, 2015, 03:25:21 PM
The Paris attacks and ensuing flood of racism all over the Internet isn't really helping with my state of mind.

It's definitely been an upsetting couple of days on social media.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

LMNO

Hey, I think I finally figured out trolling! I simply have to be sure that I'm not only right, but they won't ever agree with me, so I shouldn't bother trying! This is fun! (Check my Archer FB post to see what I'm talking about).

Cain, I love soup. I know you might not have the best resources, but hit me up if you want ideas.

Cain

Unfortunately my soup options are limited by the company I buy them from, designed as they are to be had without vitamin supplements and as part of a weight loss program.

I have the wonderful choices of: Chilli, Vegetable, Chicken and Mushroom, Mushroom, Tomato and Basil and Potato and Leek.  And I've never liked potato and leek.  I jazz them up, with pepper, with a touch of garlic, with basil etc, but it's still pretty limited fare.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nast on November 17, 2015, 03:04:26 AM

It suuuuure has. It's been very draining, and I've been having a hard time focusing on studying. I should really just stay off the social media, it's no good for me right now.

Hence waking up at 4:45 am in a state of anxiety over my readiness for my Ecology midterm tomorrow.

Cain

So, I've finally figured out how to record things on my computer without it a) shitting all over the framerate or b) shitting all over the video quality/putting the sound out of sync/creating corrupted files etc.  I think.  Requires more testing to be 100%, but promising thus far.

Chelagoras The Boulder

first day of interning out in the field! Today i helped people guy groceries, pick up donated goods, and find a temporary place to stay for the night. Definitely feeling some warm fuzzies.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

President Television

Quote from: Nast on November 17, 2015, 03:04:26 AM

I'm starting to fear that I'm echo-chambered on Facebook. I haven't seen anyone actually expressing anti-Syrian sentiments, but I know they must be out there judging by all the reactions I'm seeing. Well, that and the way Western politics generally get about this sort of thing.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.