News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

The Haiku Game

Started by zenji, December 03, 2002, 04:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyberus

uuuummmmmmmmmmm
uuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ummmmm.

next topic:  my little pony
The bun-sellers or cake-makers were in nothing inclinable to their request; but,which was worse,did injure them most outrageously,called them prattling gabblers,lickorous gluttons,freckled bittors,mangy rascals,shite-a-bed scoundrels,drunken roysters,sly knaves,drowsy loiterers,slapsauce fellows,slabberdegullion druggels,lubberly louts,cozening foxes,ruffian rogues,paltry customers,sycophant-varlets,drawlatch hoydens,flouting milksops,jeering companions,staring clowns,forlorn snakes,ninny lobcocks,scurvy sneaksbies,fondling fops,base loons,saucy coxcombs,idle lusks,scoffing braggarts,noddy meacocks,blockish grutnols,doddipol-joltheads,jobbernol goosecaps,foolish loggerheads,flutch calf-lollies,grouthead gnat-snappers,lob-dotterels,gaping changelings,codshead loobies,woodcock slangams,ninny-hammer flycatchers,noddypeak simpletons,turdy gut,shitten shepherds,and other suchlike defamatory epithets; saying further,that it was not for them to eat of these dainty cakes...

Charlemagne

My little pony
You are five syllabels
All hail Eris

Next topic: Necromancers!
Rightfully claiming the title Emperor of Scandinavia since 2003

Marl Fublewonker

I raise living dead
WHAChIKKI ChIKKI ChIKKI
That's my zombie call

next topic - Haikus

Demon Seed #three

what a lame topic
you chose for the next haiku
imagination!

next topic: polygamists at Wal-Mart
"like glue on an envelope, if you lick your wounds too long, you are slowly poisioned." The duchess Demonica

"somewhere between Hollywood and its pretty happiness and an anguish so infinite it's anybody's guess is a place where people are all teachers and this just one long class and that ass will get you nowhere tonight
there's a dusty old dust storm on mars they say
so tonight you can't see it too clear, still i stood in line to look through their telescope looked like a distant ship light as seen from a foggy pier, and i know that i was warned still it was not what i hoped, yeah i know that i was warned
still it was not what i hoped
i think i'm done gunnin to get closer to some imagined bliss i gotta knuckle down just be ok with this 'course that star struck girl is already someone i miss"

Donkeyotay

one man, five spouses
too bad they are all mormon
and boring in bed

next topic: Gnomes that get run over for being smart-asses :twisted:

gnimbley

OMG! A truck!
Runs around in circles.
SQUISH! Poor little gnome.

Next topic: Donkeys who are really jackasses.

LMNO

When are they ever
gonna nominate a guy
who's great, and not just "better"?

Next: Free Mumia!

Donkeyotay

Mumia Abu
Jamal deserves a re-trial
he will be set free

next topic: Catholic Girls

Rupert Giles

Catholic Girls Rock
And With Their Knee High Socks, I
can not resist a kiss.

Next Topic:  Miei's Clinical Obsession with Gackt

cyberus

miei likes gackt
I like gack the goopy sticky stuff
I win.

Next topic: fuckture the structure.
The bun-sellers or cake-makers were in nothing inclinable to their request; but,which was worse,did injure them most outrageously,called them prattling gabblers,lickorous gluttons,freckled bittors,mangy rascals,shite-a-bed scoundrels,drunken roysters,sly knaves,drowsy loiterers,slapsauce fellows,slabberdegullion druggels,lubberly louts,cozening foxes,ruffian rogues,paltry customers,sycophant-varlets,drawlatch hoydens,flouting milksops,jeering companions,staring clowns,forlorn snakes,ninny lobcocks,scurvy sneaksbies,fondling fops,base loons,saucy coxcombs,idle lusks,scoffing braggarts,noddy meacocks,blockish grutnols,doddipol-joltheads,jobbernol goosecaps,foolish loggerheads,flutch calf-lollies,grouthead gnat-snappers,lob-dotterels,gaping changelings,codshead loobies,woodcock slangams,ninny-hammer flycatchers,noddypeak simpletons,turdy gut,shitten shepherds,and other suchlike defamatory epithets; saying further,that it was not for them to eat of these dainty cakes...

LMNO

does a fuckture hurt?
because there's one in my shoe.
hope it doesn't bite...

Topic is: Nectarines

Donkeyotay

Demonica ate
nectarines for years until
she stopped her yoga

next topic: General Evil..the anal ranger

Marl Fublewonker

Fly through the rectum