News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

Brace yourselves, Mexican presidential elections on Sunday

Started by The Johnny, June 30, 2012, 05:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

I think it's gone too far out of control for a strategy of containment now, unless the losses on all major sides are more severe than I've been lead to believe.  As far as I can tell, Los Zetas are in a very strong position, and wouldn't accept a compromise, even if it stabilized the status quo, because they intend to capitalize on their successes and expand further.  And the Gulf and Sinaloa appear to me to be too weak to keep them in check, even with government backing. 

Then again, I'm not exactly up on my inter-cartel politics.  Perhaps Tijuana would be willing to pitch in as well, Juarez, in return for taking territory and profits from Los Zetas.  I don't know.

The Johnny

It just makes me wonder, just last week there was a firebombing of a small "miscelanea" (small house-market between houses), there was a shootout between police agents and corrupt airport security, where 3 of them died and the rest ranaway (surely to under the wing of their overlords).

Violence is spreading... by my school 2 pickup trucks full of police arrived to a side street... what was there? about 3 big black bags, and when they were gone, there was a small puddle of blood.

In the northern part of the city by Naucalpan, theres now and then executions and shootings... by the east there have been mutilated people...

So im not sure what is gonna be a "safe place" within 3-4 years, maybe i need to get the hell out of this country.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

A lot of kids of rich Mexicans are being sent abroad for their education, I certainly know that much.  In particular, a couple of schools in Switzerland which are a) quite isolated and b) have good links with traditional Italian crime groups are rather popular.

I keep telling my employers we have a great chance to pick up some business there, but they're not interested, because there are two Spanish speakers on the staff, and apparently I'm indispensable, while the other is a temp.

Cain

What are your thoughts on Yo Soy #132?  An early nucleus of activism against the PRI administration, or a bunch of excitable teenagers who will fizzle out once put under pressure?

The Johnny

Ill tell you about #yosoy132 in a moment, but first

http://english.ruvr.ru/2012_07_02/80018361/

QuoteThe now evident victory of the candidate of the Mexican Institutional Revolutionary party (PRI) Enrique Pena Nieto at the Mexican presidential election on Sunday is reflected in the US media as a somewhat surprising success of the "forces of the past."
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

Quote from: Cain on July 02, 2012, 09:03:52 PM
What are your thoughts on Yo Soy #132?  An early nucleus of activism against the PRI administration, or a bunch of excitable teenagers who will fizzle out once put under pressure?

Its a very complex thing.

First of all, the name comes as symphatizing with the 131 students in the Ibero university that shouted off the stage Peña Nieto, thus, everyone wants to be student #132.

The first problem with this, is that, a number of students from a very expensive university had to ennounce discontent with the PRI's candidate for it to become "legitimate"... so there might be some weird sympathy and identification at play like "i wish i studied in Ibero, and omg heres my chance to feel like one of them".

Second problem, one of the students that promote #yosoy132 is the son of a media mogul that incidentally supports PRD.

Third, it supposedly ennounces that its a non-partisan movement, but its in reality very much pro-PRD, taking all and any opportunity to support PRD and chastise PRI and PAN.

All the youth loves to make cute quips and yap, make encampments and protests, spam twitter and facebook and youtube.

Nobody had the spine to do anything in the 2006 fraud, and i assure its gonna be the same now.

One thing is for sure do. We can kiss goodbye to Reforma Avenue for 6 months or even a year, because the greatest expression of dissent is to make an encampment there (as it was done 6 years ago).

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

http://www.redpolitica.mx/ruta-electoral/en-lucha-antinarco-buscaremos-resultados-inmediatos-epn

So Peña Nieto, the probably-to-be-president had a chitchat with John McCain about his commitment to fighting the cartels.

What is McCains stance on cartels? Im assuming it has to do with zero-tolerance and keep throwing bodies at the problem.

-B.F. Skinner

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on July 04, 2012, 05:29:11 AM
http://www.redpolitica.mx/ruta-electoral/en-lucha-antinarco-buscaremos-resultados-inmediatos-epn

So Peña Nieto, the probably-to-be-president had a chitchat with John McCain about his commitment to fighting the cartels.

What is McCains stance on cartels? Im assuming it has to do with zero-tolerance and keep throwing bodies at the problem.

Here you go,
http://www.mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=PressOffice.FloorStatements&ContentRecord_id=0c665b65-067d-3321-6b79-0bc006dd1c58&Region_id=&Issue_id=
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

The Johnny

lol so i guess its war and DRUGS AND DRUGS AND DRUGS

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

McCain hasn't seen a bloodbath yet that he hasn't wanted to throw US troops into.

If we collect the list of countries McCain thinks should have been invaded in the last decade, I believe the list goes something like: Serbia, Macedonia, China, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Somalia, Yemen, France, Philippines, Indonesia, the Sudentenland, Libya, Hohenzollern-Hechingen, Algeria, Sudan, the Republic of Perloja, Burma, Kenya, the Akkadian Empire, Djibouti, the Emirate of Diriyah, Mexico, Colombia, the Sultanate of Malacca, the Aro Confederacy, Venezuela, Greece, Ecquador, Bolivia, Russia, Belarus and Iran (again).

The Johnny

I didnt know, but the leader of the campaign for PRD got kidnapped 3 days ago, but now they found him.

Dead.

In Juarez.

With a t-shirt of PRI.

-B.F. Skinner

Cain