News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

HEY, THERE'S SOME OLD MAN BEATING UP SOME LITTLE KID ON MY TEEVEE!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 12, 2012, 03:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

This was always going to be brutal and massively unfair.  Ryan hasn't even ever debated at state level before, whereas Biden...yeah.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on October 12, 2012, 08:00:56 AM
This was always going to be brutal and massively unfair.  Ryan hasn't even ever debated at state level before, whereas Biden...yeah.

He knew the risks when he took the job.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Well, in this case, "brutal and unfair" are more descriptions than my feelings on the debate.  I can't say the result is gonna make me cry myself asleep at night at the sheer injustice of it all or anything.   Rather the opposite.

Mangrove

I didn't see much of the debate. Tuned in at the precise moment the moderator asked Ryan if people in need of abortion services should be 'worried' if he gets elected and for him to go blah blah blah and totally avoid the question.

At this point, Mrs Mang yelled "ASSHOLE!" and went off to brush her teeth before turning in for the night.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.