News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

I Dig Everything

Started by archPope Rocket P Llama, June 16, 2004, 06:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trollax

Quote from: RocketLlama
Quote from: horaball this leberal/conservative crap makes me want to become a politican in order to emphaisize normal/in tune with reality/actual adminsitration as opposed to grandstanding and vote buying that is the democratic world today. absolute power corrupts absolutely, but so does non-guaranteed elected power. although i was goign to vote, i am quit econfident that the election(here in canuckistan) will have the most desirable outcome possible, with the conservative party winning a landslide, and the quebec seperatist party being the oppostion(as it should be, those vote buying liberals havign been buying quebec for the federal for so much money that many of us want a refund). regardless i have no problems with living off wages paid by the poor. sure beats working for the rich!

It'd never work. If you ran as a non-conservative or non-liberal and tried to emphasise normality and goodwill you'd be classified as an extremist.

Or tried for treason, common sensae breeds dissent after all.

Trollax

Quote from: Colonel Failure(the previous post should not be construed to imply that I approve of anything the flaming, bleeding-heart liberal wrote above.)

(Or liberals in general, for that matter.)

(You know, unless ya wanna.)

8)

CF

To expand on my previous post I am an extremist, and an Iconoclast. I believe that both extremes of the political spectrum need to be beaten senseless with a rubber chicken or until such time as they actually acquire what could be called "sense." Common sense breeds dissent. Sadly this is why government all over the world is totally against it; it threatens their illegitimacy and claim to what they laughingluy refer to as "power." i.e. collective mystification of the thuddite masses.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD
Quote from: Colonel Failure(the previous post should not be construed to imply that I approve of anything the flaming, bleeding-heart liberal wrote above.)

(Or liberals in general, for that matter.)

(You know, unless ya wanna.)

8)

CF

To expand on my previous post I am an extremist, and an Iconoclast. I believe that both extremes of the political spectrum need to be beaten senseless with a rubber chicken or until such time as they actually acquire what could be called "sense." Common sense breeds dissent. Sadly this is why government all over the world is totally against it; it threatens their illegitimacy and claim to what they laughingluy refer to as "power." i.e. collective mystification of the thuddite masses.

I believe all should get the rubber chicken, whether right, left, center, or squared.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

archPope Rocket P Llama

I think you're all full of shit. Or were until you last went for a good healthy poo.
His Empirical Majesty archPope Rocket P. Llama, King of the Jews, GTKoRO, aka RevRev. Tokeval D. Kroenik KHG
-Bastard Children of Andy Warhol Cabal-(BCOAW)
"Buck buck buck BCOAW"

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: RocketLlamaI think you're all full of shit. Or were until you last went for a good healthy poo.

Otherwise we'd explode. It is late, and I am afraid that I may be filling up with more poo to drop off.

archPope Rocket P Llama

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSC
Quote from: RocketLlamaI think you're all full of shit. Or were until you last went for a good healthy poo.

Otherwise we'd explode. It is late, and I am afraid that I may be filling up with more poo to drop off.

KA-POOOOOOOOO-M
His Empirical Majesty archPope Rocket P. Llama, King of the Jews, GTKoRO, aka RevRev. Tokeval D. Kroenik KHG
-Bastard Children of Andy Warhol Cabal-(BCOAW)
"Buck buck buck BCOAW"

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

followed by FLAWOOOSH!