News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Now endorsed by Foodbabe!

Started by Dildo Argentino, October 27, 2014, 12:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 26, 2014, 08:45:21 PM
Today is a good day, because I just got child support, which means that I have money in my bank account now, which means that I just made it through my first year since starting school without accruing any debt whatsoever.

Yayy!

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's pretty badass. Unfortunately, right after I typed it my new filling broke, so I might be putting dental work on a credit card before the year is out.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I seriously can't wait for grad school. The stipend and medical coverage are going to make me feel like I'm in the lap of luxury.

I might even buy a new car. Crazy, but I'm thinking about it. Hard.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 27, 2014, 03:41:29 AM
It's pretty badass. Unfortunately, right after I typed it my new filling broke, so I might be putting dental work on a credit card before the year is out.  :lol:

THAT'S FINE, REMEMBER, MONEY IS WITHOUT INTRINSIC VALUE OF A PHYSICAL COMMODITY, SO YOU'RE JUST PAYING IMAGINARY THINGS FOR REAL THINGS

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eaten by Clowns on December 27, 2014, 03:46:49 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 27, 2014, 03:41:29 AM

THAT'S FINE, REMEMBER, MONEY IS WITHOUT INTRINSIC VALUE OF A PHYSICAL COMMODITY, SO YOU'RE JUST PAYING IMAGINARY THINGS FOR REAL THINGS

:lulz:

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 26, 2014, 08:47:25 PM
I am lucky that my one good ex makes a crapton of money and is generous about support. It's really too bad that guy is gay, he was a good husband except for that part.

:sexybeast:

Cain

Well, I can cross one company off my "will order ANYTHING from then again" list.

Put in an order for a set of headphones for my sister, for Xmas.  On the 5th of December.  20 days, UK based company....shouldn't be a problem, right? 

I got an email today letting me know my goods are "partially shipped".  If you ever have to order something via Yakarta....I suggest ordering it somewhere else.

Cain

Whee.  Shift finishes at 11pm tonight.  Next shift starts 6:30am tomorrow morning.

I've considered pointing out this is, in fact, illegal.  But meh.  I really can't be bothered.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on December 28, 2014, 06:01:17 PM
Whee.  Shift finishes at 11pm tonight.  Next shift starts 6:30am tomorrow morning.

I've considered pointing out this is, in fact, illegal.  But meh.  I really can't be bothered.

Christ, what assholes.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Eater of Clowns

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hello Waffles on December 29, 2014, 12:16:44 AM
So, I got engaged.

Congratulations! Kiss the lucky lady for me! (Maybe slip in a grope as well, but only if it'll be appreciated.)

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 29, 2014, 03:19:33 AM
So, I got engaged.

Congratulations! Kiss the lucky lady for me! (Maybe slip in a grope as well, but only if it'll be appreciated.)

GIVE HER A PORTLAND KISS!
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 29, 2014, 03:38:21 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 29, 2014, 03:19:33 AM
So, I got engaged.

GIVE HER A PORTLAND KISS!

:eek: I wouldn't go THAT far.