News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Decagons are regular. Oregons are fucking dull.

Started by BootyBay, May 13, 2008, 08:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Reverend Asshat on May 15, 2008, 09:28:16 PM
Oregon is so full of fail they have a law telling you when to put your snow tires ON and another one telling you when to take them OFF.

Hey, wait, what? I know that there is a law that says you CAN'T have snow tires on during the summer, because it trashes the roads, but it's not like you HAVE to put them on at a certain time. You can just leave them off because it never fucking snows anyway unless you live in Grants Pass.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, Oregon is completely full of fail, mud, and sheep-fuckers, and no one should come here, ever.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Nigel on May 17, 2008, 02:33:04 AM
Also, Oregon is completely full of fail, mud, and sheep-fuckers, and no one should come here, ever.

You're just trying to keep it to yourself.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Cainad (dec.)

That's okay, you can say the part about demanding that she turn over the drugs, gold, delicious pasta, and Orion slave girls that they hoard in Oregon.

Reginald Ret

ehmm what cainad said... oh and insert sheep somewhere, apparently that's a big tourist attraction there.

Quote from: Nigel on May 17, 2008, 02:33:04 AM
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Jenne

Quote from: Cainad on May 17, 2008, 02:16:06 AM
Quote from: Guan Yin on May 16, 2008, 09:22:09 PM
Quote from: Ratatosk on May 16, 2008, 09:09:08 PM
Quote from: LMNO on May 16, 2008, 02:33:12 PM
Legislating common sense, ITT.

Well, that's the problem... sense seems in no way common any longer... thus people think it needs to be legislated.

Really, we just need to kill stupid people.  :argh!:

Really, we just need to stop legislating common sense, and the problem will take care of itself.

You'd think so, but natural selection plays cruel tricks on us.

i.e. foundations of idiocracy itt

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on May 17, 2008, 02:59:42 AM
That's okay, you can say the part about demanding that she turn over the drugs, gold, delicious pasta, and Orion slave girls that they hoard in Oregon.

Heyheyhey, now, don't be letting the cat out of the bag!

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Nigel on May 21, 2008, 11:06:45 PM
Quote from: Cainad on May 17, 2008, 02:59:42 AM

Heyheyhey, now, don't be letting the cat out of the bag!

As soon as the bribes stop coming, the cat is going be so far out of that bag, it actually will be funny.

tyrannosaurus vex

to set the record straight:

a) Oregonians are stupid, but no more so per capita than anyone else. Taking the entire universe into account, they are still 15% percent more likely to fill out a federal tax form correctly than the average chunk of space rock. That counts for something, I'm sure.

b) It isn't "Global Warming" anymore. Now it's "Climate Change." They do this so they can say "I told you so" no matter what the temperature is next year. I realize that "liberals" are duty-bound to adhere to the words and obey the commandments of the Goracle, but I fail to see how that involves me. On the topic of man-made climate change, there are two possibilities as far as I know: 1) It's true, we're responsible, and if Nature is worth her salt she'll adapt to survive; or 2) It's bullshit, we're not responsible, and Al Gore can fuck all the goats he wants without worrying about his Carbon Footprint.

c) When, in the course of Human Events, it becomes necessary for one People to pass ridiculous legislation regarding any matter at all, it is always safe to consult Americans, because we are the best there is in that department.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: vexati0n on May 22, 2008, 07:06:27 PM
they are still 15% percent more likely to fill out a federal tax form correctly than the average chunk of space rock.

:lulz: