News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

not srs rant material but...

Started by Dido, May 28, 2008, 12:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dido

Thou shall not grill your miserable pale skin in the sun, no matter how cheesy it looks.

Thou shall cover your ass crack. All of it.

Thou shall not compress your size 0 corpus. If you really want a spare tire I advise you to eat.

And since I am at it, Thou shall not prompt your XF to make disparaging remarks about that not-totally-unattractive person that just passed you.

Consider the possibility that high heels do not clack because the person who wears them wants to seduce your perfect lover but because high heels clack. If you have reasons to be insecure I suggest you deal with them. Talking is one possibility (yawn! But do not let me disturb you), leaving whoever another. Also, switching to poly or switching to objects of desire that do not sport a pulse. But deal with it instead of annoying uninvolved and probably uninterested others.

Especially since that passing woman might be me on an unenlightened day and I will not waste my time either with your pet nor with anything your shitty little ego will survive.

NWC

I respectfully disagree. I am of the firm belief that all women should walk around in high heels and nothing else, and constantly yell at eachother for being slutz.

Or they should just impromptu make out constantly.

And going with a minimalist approach at clothing, all of the high heels should look like this:

PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

Dido

Nope. Will ruin my stockings.

But I still do not want their boyfriends. As a rule.

tyrannosaurus vex

thanks for the ass crack commandment. too many people do not heed this advice.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Dido

No and it pains me so. You'd think they do it on purpose. Hm. They probably do.

hooplala

Men should wear shirts, no matter what the weather; Women should not wear shirts, no matter what the weather.

That is all.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

tyrannosaurus vex

Have you been to Wal-Mart? Your "women should not wear shirts" rule is summarily dismissed.

Dido

He is dismissed anyway for trying to add rules to my commandments.

hooplala

Why would I go to Walmart?

And, your "dismissals" have no power over me.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Dido

They just work different from what you expect.

Dysfunctional Cunt

All ass crackage should be spackled closed.

There are some, errrrrr, women, who should never ever go naked, not even in their own showers. 

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Hoopla on May 28, 2008, 05:07:15 PM
Why would I go to Walmart?

And, your "dismissals" have no power over me.

First of all, you must go to Wal-Mart and buy something at least once a week, if you want to stay off the government's Un-American list. Secondly, Wal-Mart is the among the highest quality locations to sit on a bench and observe the Automaton-Human in its native environment.

And my dismissals have as much power over you as your declarations of Feminine Nudist Law have over the general population.

hooplala

Quote from: vexati0n on May 28, 2008, 05:17:12 PMmy dismissals have as much power over you as your declarations of Feminine Nudist Law have over the general population.

I wrote "should" both times.  Laws don't usually include that word.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dido on May 28, 2008, 12:31:10 PM
Thou shall not grill your miserable pale skin in the sun, no matter how cheesy it looks.

Thou shall cover your ass crack. All of it.

Thou shall not compress your size 0 corpus. If you really want a spare tire I advise you to eat.

And since I am at it, Thou shall not prompt your XF to make disparaging remarks about that not-totally-unattractive person that just passed you.

Consider the possibility that high heels do not clack because the person who wears them wants to seduce your perfect lover but because high heels clack. If you have reasons to be insecure I suggest you deal with them. Talking is one possibility (yawn! But do not let me disturb you), leaving whoever another. Also, switching to poly or switching to objects of desire that do not sport a pulse. But deal with it instead of annoying uninvolved and probably uninterested others.

Especially since that passing woman might be me on an unenlightened day and I will not waste my time either with your pet nor with anything your shitty little ego will survive.

Wouldn't just not going to the mall resolve all these problems for you?

Also, some of us just have bigger asscracks than modern pants were designed to cover. Deal with it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."