News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Suu on October 29, 2014, 12:05:19 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 28, 2014, 10:27:52 PM
Quote from: The Suu on October 28, 2014, 09:54:37 PM
Every now and then, the internet throws me a curveball.

http://carltonmellick.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/bjbp.jpg

NSFW.
They were selling Baby Jesus Buttplugs at the triple T truckstop in Tucson from 2005-2009.  It was a thing here, IIRC.

Well you know. Tucson. They probably invented it. Or they were specifically designed with Tucson in mind.

Oakland, California! Which is not entirely unlike Tucson.

http://divine-interventions.com/religioustoys.php (NSFW!!!)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Actual homework from today (I was tired and shit started to go sideways by page four of causal loop diagramming archetype examples):

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

trix

There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

trix

Also, not funny but incredible: (linked because you have to see it full size)
https://i.imgur.com/CyYEYCZ.jpg
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

trix

Zen Without Zen Masters

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"