News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

I've been on a bender since 11am...

Started by Suu, November 04, 2011, 03:49:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

I'm considering following up your bender with a bender of my own.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on November 05, 2011, 07:10:22 PM
I usually prefer to be drunk if I have to go to St. Johns.

It was more that I was drunk yesterday.

Oh, and Open Bar has a fuller account of how AWESOME that excursion was.

AND, I prefer to get drunk while I'm in St. Johns. I love St. Johns.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

I don't mind BEING there, I just don't like having to GO there. There's no way to get there that doesn't put my road rage-o-meter into the red.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

So after today's box of wine escapades, I am now totally done. I can't drink anymore. The idea of it makes me sick. I'm going to binge on water for the next 2 weeks because right now I have the shakes and I feel generally fucking horrible.

I used to do week long benders 5 years ago. Goddamnit, my 30s are gonna SUCK.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on November 06, 2011, 02:18:31 AM
I don't mind BEING there, I just don't like having to GO there. There's no way to get there that doesn't put my road rage-o-meter into the red.

Hmmmmmmm

I may know a couple ways you don't usually take. One is Willamette BLVD; Take MLK to Rosa Parks, turn left, cruise baby cruise. 30 mph the whole way, but almost no stoplights. The other is St. Helens HWY, which is usually pretty clear. NEVER EVER LOMBARD. NEVER GREELEY OR INTERSTATE. Sometimes Columbia, depending.

Lombard and Interstate are both recipes for OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?????? DRIVE... JUST FUCKING DRIVE!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on November 06, 2011, 03:44:37 AM
So after today's box of wine escapades, I am now totally done. I can't drink anymore. The idea of it makes me sick. I'm going to binge on water for the next 2 weeks because right now I have the shakes and I feel generally fucking horrible.

I used to do week long benders 5 years ago. Goddamnit, my 30s are gonna SUCK.

It gets much, much worse. Be warned.

Suu

Oh fuck this getting old shit, Nigel. We need to do something about it.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Suu

I really want a drink.

I'm not going for it, but it's tough. :(

Suu

I'VE SWITCHED FROM MISSILES TO GUNS SUCK TO BLOW BOOZE TO CAFFEINE.

ARTIFICIAL HAPPINESS HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEE

Suu

THE VODKA IS BACK.

RESUME ASKING ME WHY THIS TIME, AND I WILL TELL YOU.

I WILL TELL YOU THAT SHE KNOWS I POST HERE, AND IS WATCHING THIS.

I WILL TELL YOU THAT SHE HAS NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVED HER HUSBAND, AND SHE DOES NOT DESERVE HIM, AND THAT I KNOW HE'S ONLY DOING IT FOR THEIR CHILDREN. HE IS SACRIFICING HIS OWN HAPPINESS FOR THEIRS...

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT KIND OF GOLD YOU HAVE, YOU FUCKING LUCKY BITCH, AND I HOPE THAT ONE DAY, YOU WILL FEEL THE FULL WRATH OF KARMA AND HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS EXACT PAIN AS I HAD TO THIS PAST WEEK AS I TRIED TO PURGE EVERY GODDAMN MEMORY OF HIM FROM MY MIND.

I FUCKING HATE YOU.

GOD HAVE MERCY ON THE SOULS OF YOUR INNOCENT CHILDREN.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on November 10, 2011, 02:13:49 AM

I WILL TELL YOU THAT SHE HAS NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVED HER HUSBAND, AND SHE DOES NOT DESERVE HIM, AND THAT I KNOW HE'S ONLY DOING IT FOR THEIR CHILDREN. HE IS SACRIFICING HIS OWN HAPPINESS FOR THEIRS...

Yeah, the vodka is back.  I can tell by the way your brain just fell down your neck.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

I laughed at that one and I probably shouldn't have.

Goddamnit, I'm a mess.

I'm dumping the drink and going to bed. This will all go away in the morning, and I'm going to the nearest Catholic Church and signing up as a goddamn nun.

The Good Reverend Roger

Has the morning brought the return of something resembling clear thought?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

I give it even odds she's not awake yet.  Or, if awake, not sentient yet.