News:

PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

Wifey

Started by LHX, June 29, 2006, 10:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LHX

A man by the name of Terrence got into an argument with three men in his neighborhood and it escalated into a fight. Terrence took a beating at the hands of the three men, and returned home.
Upon returning home, his wife said to him, "Haven't you forgot about the matter of death?"

"Definitely not!" he replied.

His wife then retorted, "At any rate, a man dies only once. Out of all the ways to die - disease, traffic accident, getting struck by lightning, or being hung - to die after having suffered a trail of humiliation would be a shame."

The wife left the house.

She soon returned, carefully put the kids to bed, got out some flashlights, dressed herself in dark clothes after nightfall, and then said "When I went out to survey the scene a bit earlier, I saw the three men go into one of their houses to drink and watch television. Now is the right time. Let's go quickly!"

So saying, they went out with the husband in the lead, carrying flashlights and armed with knives. They broke into the place where the three men had gathered and dispersed them; both husband and wife slashing about and killing two of the men and wounding the other. The husband was later sentenced to a life sentence in jail with a possibility for parole after 25 years.

----------------------------------
A re-write of a story from The Hagakure
neat hell

East Coast Hustle

weird.

I just bought the Hagakure last Sunday.

it's pretty much already my favorite book ever, though I'd like to find an edition that has ALL of the original texts. mine only has 300 or so.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LHX

you get thru the whole thing yet?

that book is dope as hell
neat hell

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LHX

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerPunchline?

none

unless that is the punchline
neat hell

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LHX
Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerPunchline?

none

unless that is the punchline

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Felix

Other than the part in it about not yawming (Which makes sense to avoid, since it slows you down) I think I got the basic essence of the way of the Samurai.  This story reflects that quite nicely, and well done.

I wish I had a  wife like that.  We want more stories of Samurai wife!  

Felix,
When's the Doujinshi coming out?  8)

Quote from: East Coast Hustleweird.

I just bought the Hagakure last Sunday.

it's pretty much already my favorite book ever, though I'd like to find an edition that has ALL of the original texts. mine only has 300 or so.

One of my favorites as well.