News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

YOU AND I ARE BUT JUICE

Started by BADGE OF HONOR, June 06, 2008, 09:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golden Applesauce

I have a hard time buying the all-chemicals explanation.  I mean, yeah, I take SSRIs and they do something, and if anyone bothered to look they'd find my head was full of neurons and hormones firing away at each other.  But there's more to it than that, because I (and probably you too) can consciously control how you feel at something.  You can read the comics smiling, and force yourself to laugh at the stupid jokes and reread the strips until you find them actually funny.  It's doublethink, but you get the last laugh.

You can train yourself to un-ignore the things your wiring is accustomed to ignoring.  You can alter your responses to events, withholding judgment on an issue where you would normally jerk your knee.  You can ask yourself, now why do I think that? when you see a morbidly obese person and question their intelligence.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on June 07, 2008, 04:54:22 AM
I have a hard time buying the all-chemicals explanation.  I mean, yeah, I take SSRIs and they do something, and if anyone bothered to look they'd find my head was full of neurons and hormones firing away at each other.  But there's more to it than that, because I (and probably you too) can consciously control how you feel at something.  You can read the comics smiling, and force yourself to laugh at the stupid jokes and reread the strips until you find them actually funny.  It's doublethink, but you get the last laugh.

You can train yourself to un-ignore the things your wiring is accustomed to ignoring.  You can alter your responses to events, withholding judgment on an issue where you would normally jerk your knee.  You can ask yourself, now why do I think that? when you see a morbidly obese person and question their intelligence.

Welp I guess that's where all that discordianism comes in, huh?

I have a part II coming along, but my mind is constipated right now so it might be a while.  HOLD YOUR BREATH, I NEED THE ATTENTION OK
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: rong on June 07, 2008, 02:49:31 AM
QuoteYOU AND I ARE BUT JUICE

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on June 06, 2008, 01:40:37 PM
i figured i would spell it wrong
since you know its badger and all

Quote from: Netaungrot on June 06, 2008, 10:04:28 PM
. . . You know, there are smaller and more depressing frames of reference . . . If happiness and peace with the world is having your head up your ass,

lol BUTT JUICE

:lulz:

East Coast Hustle

hot shit! RBG is back with a vengeance!

nice rant, kid. welcome back to the cesspool.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"