THE UNIVERSE IS ALL ABOUT ENERGY

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, August 04, 2010, 05:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

And, my friends, Energy is all about YOU! That's why the Tennant Institute is here to tell you all about the Magical Mysterious Properties of the HUMAN FREQUENCY.

See, all the cells in your body operate on voltage. And every kind of cell has a different natural frequency at which it operates best. To be healthy, you must feed your cells electrons so that they can maintain their energy/voltage/frequency.

AND EAT SEAWEED, because it is full of Iodine, and Iodine kills cancer and doesn't afraid of anything.

Now, you may be saying to yourself, this is exciting! And you're right! It is exciting, because the FDA has hidden this information from you your entire life, with its "traditional" emphasis on pharmaceuticals! At the Tennant Institute, we believe health should be FREE - not encumbered with patents and copyright! We believe that everyone should have access to health, as a matter of course!

That's why we are now offering the TENNANT BIOMODULATOR for what is probably a reasonable price! BUY ONE NOW to keep medicine FREE!
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

NotPublished

:eek: :eek: :eek:

This may explain why I enjoy putting my tongue in shocking places
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Telarus

http://technoccult.net/archives/2010/07/22/binaural-beats-with-sbagen-developer-jim-peters-technoccult-interview/

The mechanism behind binaural beats is very simple — on the face of it, at least. Two pure sine-wave tones are fed to the brain, one in each ear. For example, you could play a 200Hz tone to the left ear, and a 210Hz tone to the right ear. The end result, as far as the listener is concerned, is that they hear a tone of 205Hz but pulsating or 'beating' at a frequency of 10Hz. This 10Hz stimulation is what leads to the entrainment.

This could be viewed as simple wave interference, but actually it is a lot more complex than that because the sound waves never get to mix in the air. They do not meet until they have already been converted into signals in the nervous system of the brain.

Our hearing centres do a lot of complex processing on the sounds that we hear, especially to determine the direction and distance of objects in our environment. If an object is to our left, then sounds from that object arrive first at the left ear, then slightly later at the right ear. There is a part of the brain dedicated to detecting these delays which gives us our sense of sound direction.

When the brain is fed tones of slightly differing frequency, this is interpreted as a sound with a delay that is constantly changing. The direction-detection part of our brain reacts to this sound, resulting in the beating effect that we perceive.

Directional hearing is a very low-level, primitive function of the brain, and the centres dedicated to it are right on the brain stem (the 'superior olivary complex'). This means that causing a beating stimulation here with binaural beats has the potential to cause entrainment effects quite different to those produced by light glasses or other methods of entrainment. Certainly it is valuable tool.

...<snip>...

There is great potential for new research combining binaural beats with other techniques such as biofeedback or EEG. By a happy accident, nature has provided us with a direct signal feed into the brain stem without any surgery required!

The applications of binaural beats are varied, but they will never be a 'silver bullet' to instantly give you high MENSA scores or whatever.

I've heard from Buddhist monks who found that binaural beats took them to places in consciousness that required years of meditation to reach by normal means. But again this sounds better than it is — they were practiced meditators, so they could follow the guide provided by the beats to reach those places. Someone who is not practiced in meditation would fall asleep or pop out of entrainment under the same conditions. Meditation takes time to learn, but binaural beats can be used as a guide for practice.

The late Robert Monroe used binaural beats, sometimes combined with flotation chambers and sensory deprivation, to guide people to places he knew from his journeys out-of-body. This could be seen as another form of meditation.

Then there are organizations such as CenterPointe who see binaural beats as a means of emotional cleansing. They use both carrier frequency and beat frequency to plot a 2-D map, which they traverse slowly, session by session, stimulating and clearing blocked emotions. I can testify to the strength of some of these clearing effects through my own experiments with similar sessions. 'Overwhelm' is a condition where you have stimulated too much emotional material, and you feel half-crazy and a bit on the edge. The advantage that binaural beats have in this application is that they are 100% under your control. You choose how often to listen, or when it is time to have a few days break to let things calm down again.

I have even heard from someone who lives in constant pain due to a spinal injury who found that binaural beats of a certain frequency allowed him to sleep. He appreciated the way that he could tune the frequency very precisely to meet his needs.

Again, it is the precision, controllability and repeatability of binaural beats compared to other means of influencing the organism that give them a real advantage here.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Telarus

http://news.slashdot.org/story/10/08/02/1446211/Radioactive-Boar-On-the-Rise-In-Germany

Posted by samzenpus on Monday August 02, @12:14PM
from the stay-in-the-car-while-I-check-this-out dept.
earth
Germans who go out in the woods today are sure of a big surprise, radioactive boars. A portion of the wild boar population in Germany was irradiated after the Chernobyl nuclear meltdown, and the boars are thriving. In the last two years government payments to compensate hunters for radioactive boar have quadrupled. From the article: "According to the Environment Ministry in Berlin, almost €425,000 ($555,000) was paid out to hunters in 2009 in compensation for wild boar meat that was too contaminated by radiation to be sold for consumption. That total is more than four times higher than compensation payments made in 2007." I think the Germans are overlooking just how much money there is to be made from regenerating bacon.
Telarus, KSC,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,

Xooxe

QuoteThe voltage in my thumb is -20 millivolts. Now I hit it with a hammer. The voltage immediately goes to -50 millivolts so it has enough power to replace the cells I damaged with the hammer.

I demand more demonstrations!

Triple Zero

Quote from: vexati0n on August 04, 2010, 05:45:19 AM
That's why we are now offering the TENNANT BIOMODULATOR for what is probably a reasonable price! BUY ONE NOW to keep medicine FREE!

There is only ONE Doctor Tennant and his BIOMODULATOR looks like THIS:

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Telarus on August 04, 2010, 07:17:31 AM
h

The late Robert Monroe used binaural beats, sometimes combined with flotation chambers and sensory deprivation, to guide people to places he knew from his journeys out-of-body. This could be seen as another form of meditation.

The late Robert Monroe had one serious problem... the worst voice in the world for guided meditations. The first time someone took me on one of his journeys, I couldn't stop laughing.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Lies

Quote from: Ratatosk on August 04, 2010, 02:57:10 PM
Quote from: Telarus on August 04, 2010, 07:17:31 AM
h

The late Robert Monroe had one serious problem... the worst voice in the world for guided meditations. The first time someone took me on one of his journeys, I couldn't stop laughing.

This lol
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

maphdet

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 04, 2010, 08:59:06 AM
Quote from: vexati0n on August 04, 2010, 05:45:19 AM

There is only ONE Doctor Tennant and his BIOMODULATOR looks like THIS:

:lol:

Yes. That's what I was thinking.

I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Cain

Also, everything is like, connected and stuff, man.
\
:hippie:

Stelpa

Triple Zero

huh? FM synthesis is really easy? you just take a waveform, modulate the frequency real fast using another waveform and you're done. add a couple of envelopes and you got a bleepy sound. play a bit harder around and you can get some stuff that's almost but not quite like hihats and bassdrums. the only painful thing about it is that the sounds that come out of it are really cheesy :)

but BOY can you build some organ-wrenching BASS with that stuff :-P
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Telarus

Controversial New Idea: Nerves Transmit Sound, Not Electricity
By Robert Roy Britt, LiveScience Managing Editor
posted: 14 March, 2007 1:00 pm ET

Nerves transmit sound waves through your body, not electrical pulses, according to a controversial new study that tries to explain the longstanding mystery of how anesthetics work.

Textbooks say nerves use electrical impulses to transmit signals from the brain to the point of action, be it to wag a finger or blink an eye.

"But for us as physicists, this cannot be the explanation," says Thomas Heimburg, a Copenhagen University researcher whose expertise is in the intersection of biology and physics. "The physical laws of thermodynamics tell us that electrical impulses must produce heat as they travel along the nerve, but experiments find that no such heat is produced."

The textbooks are not likely to be rewritten anytime soon, however.

Roderic Eckenhoff, a researcher in the Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, called the sound pulse idea interesting. "But an enormous burden of proof exists and they have a very long way to go to beat electricity," he said.

The olive oil clue

Nerves are wrapped in a membrane of lipids and proteins. Biology textbooks say a pulse is sent from one end of the nerve to the other with the help of electrically charged salts that pass through ion channels in the membrane. But the lack of heat generation contradicts the molecular biological theory of an electrical impulse produced by chemical processes, says Heimburg, who co-authored the new study with Copenhagen University theoretical physicist Andrew Jackson.

Instead, nerve pulses can be explained much more simply as a mechanical pulse of sound, Heimburg and Jackson argue. Their idea will be published in the Biophysical Journal.

Normally, sound propagates as a wave that spreads out and becomes weaker and weaker. But in certain conditions, sound can be made to travel without spreading and therefore it retains its intensity.

The lipids in a nerve membrane are similar to olive oil, the scientists explain. And the membrane has a freezing point that is precisely suited to the propagation of these concentrated sound pulses [graphic].

Eckenhoff is not convinced, however.

"It is difficult to explain away an enormous number of real electrical recordings in the cell, tissue and whole animal as being some kind of artifact," Eckenhoff told LiveScience. "And I cannot easily discern how the sound might be generated."

Explaining anesthesia

The idea from Heimburg and Jackson, if it were proven true, could have implication for anesthetics, another mysterious process.

Oddly, scientists don't understand exactly what happens when a patient is anesthetized. While the goal of an anesthetic is to prevent the brain from feeling pain, the drugs can affect a patient's heart rate and breathing. So a better understanding of how it all works would allow development of better drugs.

Researchers do know that the proper doses of ether, laughing gas, chloroform and other anesthetics are all based on their solubility in olive oil. But how the nerves are turned off is a mystery.

Heimburg and Jackson offer an explanation.

If a nerve is to be able to transport sound pulses, they say, then the melting point of its membrane must be close to body temperature. Anesthetics change the melting point so that sound pulses can't propagate, they conclude. Nerves are put on stand-by and a patient doesn't feel the knife slicing into his body.

While Eckenhoff acknowledges there is much to learn, he expects the precise effects of anesthesia will ultimately be explained by an integration of current theories rather than by employing the new idea of sound pulses.
Telarus, KSC,

Adios

E-Stim and a TENS units block pain using electrical impulses to trigger the nerves.