News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: 50 Shades of Chronic Liver Disease

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 13, 2014, 10:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Finishing up my research study.  Wont be around much for the next 2 days or so.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Cain

RationalWiki is, in fact, pretty funny at times.  Example:

QuoteWoden's Folk is a racist English neopagan group. It was apparently started on April 23rd 1998 after its founder Wulf Ingessunu (who can't decide whether to spell his name "Ingessunu" or "Ingesunnu", bless) claimed to have "a series of mystical experiences centred around the appearance of the Hale Bopp comet in 1997".[3]

The group claims not to be Odinist or Wodenist. "Our reformed religion is based upon the essence of our ancient Folk-Religion, but recreated in a new form suited to the times that we live in today", it says. "This is why we call our faith the Woden Folk-Religion rather than just 'Wodenism'".[4] However, the group's sister site, English Movement, refers to Woden's Folk as "the leading Wodenist Movement here in England".[5]

The reference to the group's theology being "recreated in new form" presumably explains why, despite its ostensible emphasis on the Anglo-Saxons, it's actually a weird grab-bag taking elements from Hinduism, the King James Bible, 1950s fantasy literature, 1980s television, the 2012 apocalypse scare and original writing by Wulf Ingesunnu. In particular, the group has lifted a significant amount of its theology from the eighties television series Robin of Sherwood.

Admittedly, Woden's Folk provided a LOT of material to work with, but still  :lol:

Suu

Voting is open today for a contest I entered through one of my fabric suppliers. I'd appreciate any votes you spags would like to give me. You can vote on multiple entries, but you can only vote once per entry per account.

http://fabrics-store.com/thestudio/index.php?r=photo/showbestphotos&q=&gallery_id=55012&profile_type=0
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

I accidentally ate beef on the way to work this morning, at a roach coach.

My stomach is a horror bag.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 15, 2014, 02:16:36 PM

Meeting day? If not, it should be.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Suu on April 15, 2014, 02:26:50 PM

No, unfortunately not.  But it's not just the fact that I am outgassing like thawed permafrost...I am also doubled over in pain.

The Good Reverend Roger

So, my doctor tells me I'm a jerk and a fucking waste of his time, and with good reason.  So TGG and I are heading to the gym this Saturday to get started again.  Her, so she can make the entry requirements for the army, me so I can stop my weight fluctuations.

I have to say, I find it very fucking unfair that the moment you have 2 or 3 things finally figured out, you fucking fall apart.

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 15, 2014, 03:12:26 PM

No, unfortunately not.  But it's not just the fact that I am outgassing like thawed permafrost...I am also doubled over in pain.

There's only one cure for this, you know. Good luck.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Suu on April 15, 2014, 03:29:13 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 15, 2014, 03:12:26 PM

There's only one cure for this, you know. Good luck.

THERE IS NO CURE FOR HORRORBAG.  JUST ENDLESS PAIN.

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 15, 2014, 03:11:33 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on April 15, 2014, 02:56:50 PM

I don't get it.

To be honest I've had very little sleep for about a week and this picture of Icke looking vaguely concerned about your reptoid bowels is more amusing to me than it probably should be.