News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

I used to do xxxxx so now I'm an authority on it...

Started by trix, June 16, 2011, 11:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Your Mom on June 17, 2011, 06:16:55 PM
Quote from: trix on June 17, 2011, 05:56:34 PM
I think I do, but if I do not, please, spell it out for me.

Everybody in this thread is making fun of themselves, except for you.

That's because she is the only one that lives up to her standards.   :)
Molon Lube

trix

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 17, 2011, 06:25:34 PM

While that is true, I can see Your Mom's point, if by "everyone" your mom means "me and LMNO".  Otherwise, I'm afraid I don't see it from anyone else.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

LMNO

That's because my asshole is so gaping, it makes everyone else look like virgins.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: trix on June 17, 2011, 07:05:16 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 17, 2011, 06:25:34 PM

While that is true, I can see Your Mom's point, if by "everyone" your mom means "me and LMNO".  Otherwise, I'm afraid I don't see it from anyone else.

Obvious assburgers is obvious.

I'll wait for your next rant.  If it's not a blatant, pointless attack at someone who never knew you and is no longer in a position to respond, I'll give it a read.
Molon Lube

Elder Iptuous

I hope TGRR doesn't stay exploded for too much longer, for in the vacuum left by the loss of our one and true Horrible Bastard, this young lass might feel the need to fill the role..
:|

trix

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 17, 2011, 07:16:23 PM
Obvious assburgers is obvious.

I'll wait for your next rant.  If it's not a blatant, pointless attack at someone who never knew you and is no longer in a position to respond, I'll give it a read.

That's true, I was unaware that he was in no position to respond.  What happened to him?

And anyway, again, (and I'm sick of having to make this point repeatedly), he was just one example, and my rant was more intended towards that type of thought in general.

Which, unless you are far more stupid then you seem, you know already.  Meaning, dumb ass, or obvious troll.  I haven't read enough of your material to figure out for certain which.

Quote from: Iptuous on June 17, 2011, 07:22:20 PM
I hope TGRR doesn't stay exploded for too much longer, for in the vacuum left by the loss of our one and true Horrible Bastard, this young lass might feel the need to fill the role..

No worries, I wont be filling any roles except my own.  Also, I'm male.  And you all know that already.  There aren't any women on the internet, everyone knows that.  Nice troll attempt.

- trix
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain

Cain

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Iptuous on June 17, 2011, 07:22:20 PM

Why the hell not?  The board is now "Zero to NUKE in 1 post", and blogging.

She wants to step into TGRR's shoes, she should go right ahead.  I mean, it's not like it's not obvious what that got HIM, right?  She's going to have to step her rant up, though, because this wasn't actually a rant, not in the sense that we use.  It was merely a full page flame post, the kind you can get anywhere.

Trix, if you're reading this, go for it!  You can be the first to take TGRR down!  Then you can have a few heart attacks at 40, gobble valium like there's no fucking tomorrow, and act like a loon in public until you finally explode one day and die on the floor in the bathroom before age 45.  A winner is you!

The pay sucks, though.  Just saying.
Molon Lube

Elder Iptuous

We all play roles.
if you don't know what role you are trying out for, one will be assigned to you, ma'am.

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: trix on June 17, 2011, 07:25:15 PM
That's true, I was unaware that he was in no position to respond.  What happened to him?

He exploded and died on the bathroom floor a few days back.  You just missed him.

As for the rest of your post, and all the posts preceding them, I would advise you to capture them all, and print them as a book.  Perhaps "How to influence people without making friends".  Not any significant influence, of course, but influence all the same.

Simply put, none of us here know you, and (presumably) you don't know anybody here.  The fact that your opening comments were based entirely on shitting on people indicates that you really aren't smart enough to form any sort of rapport with anyone.  You burned bridges immediately, without bothering to cross them first.

You'll last about a month, if you're tenacious, and then you'll eventually wander off in a haze of butthurt, to become the next ex-new person that was gonna show us all how it's done.  One like you comes by about every 30 days.  Your approach isn't unique or interesting, it's old and stale.

But you knew that when you started, so far be it from me to get in the way.

Carry on.  Show us.  Show us all.
Molon Lube

AFK

Quote from: Your Mom on June 17, 2011, 04:59:05 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 17, 2011, 01:58:43 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on June 17, 2011, 12:28:59 PM
Since he just said it was Reverend <something-or-other> and the topic is cannabis abuse, I assumed he was talking about Reverend What's-His-Name?

But it could also be Roger. It could be either. It really doesn't really matter, right?

The point is that everybody else is feeling shunned and left out unless we retroactively put Reverend in our nickname.

- the Triple Reverend Zero

He also mentioned that it was an admin, and that's why the OP was so "ballsy".  Or some shit like that.

Also that the poster he's talking about used to smoke pot, which rules out RWHN. Also he paraphrased something I've heard you say.

That, and also when I get involved in these debates I tend to stick to data and policies and not the character of people who use drugs.  

But if it helps, I do think that this particular marijuana user is a raging moron, but I'm sure I didn't have to point that out to anyone.  

But I suspect he was already a moron before he started using. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on June 17, 2011, 07:32:12 PM
Quote from: Cain on June 17, 2011, 07:26:54 PM

:potd:

Yeah, that was rather brilliant what Cain did, thar.

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 17, 2011, 07:33:49 PM
Quote from: trix on June 17, 2011, 07:25:15 PM

He exploded and died on the bathroom floor a few days back.  You just missed him.

As for the rest of your post, and all the posts preceding them, I would advise you to capture them all, and print them as a book.  Perhaps "How to influence people without making friends".  Not any significant influence, of course, but influence all the same.

Simply put, none of us here know you, and (presumably) you don't know anybody here.  The fact that your opening comments were based entirely on shitting on people indicates that you really aren't smart enough to form any sort of rapport with anyone.  You burned bridges immediately, without bothering to cross them first.

You'll last about a month, if you're tenacious, and then you'll eventually wander off in a haze of butthurt, to become the next ex-new person that was gonna show us all how it's done.  One like you comes by about every 30 days.  Your approach isn't unique or interesting, it's old and stale.

But you knew that when you started, so far be it from me to get in the way.

Carry on.  Show us.  Show us all.

:mittens:

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Your Mom on June 17, 2011, 01:20:23 AM
Quote from: Alty on June 17, 2011, 01:10:56 AM
Maybe you have to step up your Horribleness. Quit being so damned demure and dainty, lay down a layer hateshit they can feed on. Like dungbeetles.

Yeah, I clearly need to kick it up a notch or twenty.

Snake Man is obsessed with your vagina and gave you far more rant than he did Roger, if it helps at all.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl