News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

Ebonics - The downfall of US Ethics and Culture

Started by Nikoli Volkoff, December 02, 2004, 06:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EraPassing

Elves suck.
Yeah, I said it, I went there.  Whatcha gonna do?

East Coast Hustle

"hella" isn't ebonically derived...it originated with the west-coast skate-punk culture...I know this to be a fact becaue I am secretly Tony Hawk, and I invented the term "hella" when I landed my first fakie to judo...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mangrove

i was pleased to discover that when i used the word 'stabination' in an e-mail, the spell checker wanted to render it as 'stab nation' which i rather like also.

i'm guessing that the emperorship of 'stab nation' would be hotly contested on this forum?
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

EraPassing

*napalms the bishounen boy for correcting me*
Elves suck.

East Coast Hustle

you know, it's bad form to napalm Tony Hawk....

OK, OK, I give...what the hell does "bishounen" mean?

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Wishfarple

Do a Google images search for "bishounen".  From the results, I figure it means "girly man".
His Right Most Honorable Super Hella Reverend Llama Wishfart Rinpoche of the Church of Ed Gein (Deceased),
Temple of Cleveland

EraPassing

Elves suck.

East Coast Hustle

well, I'm either a villain or a sex magnet...there was one question I was too waffly on, and had to try both ways, and that one question made the difference between the two...that said, the first answer I picked made me a villain...

8)

DJRubberducky

- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

~~~~Closed~~~~

EraPassing

That's... actually rather funny.  I did the test trying to predict your answers, and I came up with "Villain", too, Burd.
Elves suck.

East Coast Hustle

well, that clinches it...I guess I'm not the sweetheart you thought I was...

truth be told, given a choice between the two, I'd pick sex magnet over villain...though, apparently, the test thinks differently...

8)

EraPassing

You are, too, a big sweetie.

*ruffles his hair*
Elves suck.

East Coast Hustle

dude!

why do girls always gotta fuck with my hair?

:x

EraPassing

'Cause ooh's a cootsie-wootsie li'l Turdie Burdie!  Ookums gots the cootest li'l hair and I gotta just ruffle dat pwetty hair and cuddle da ookie pookie poo!  Ye-es!  Hoo's a coot boy?  Turdie Burdie's a coot boy, yes he is.

*ruffles it some more*
Elves suck.