News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

FUCK THE CONSPIRACY.

Started by Idem, May 27, 2007, 12:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idem

,ÄúI CLEARLY SEE THE PERFECT PLAN ,Äì FOR I HAVE PAID FOR IT.  I KNOW WHAT I REALLY THINK.  ,ÄúBOB,Äù IS MY UNFAILING BROKER, AND LARGE SUMS OF MONEY COME TO ME QUICKLY, WITHOUT WORK, IN A PERFECT WAY.  DIVINE SLACK NOW DISSOLVES IN MY BLOODSTREAM.  FUCK THE CONSPIRACY.,Äù ,Äì Pg. 69, The Book of the SubGenius

Yeah, you heard me, FUCK THE CONSPIRACY.  I have no time to mull over the history, ways, or proof of it.  I just want to fuck it up, no matter how little that may mean.  So, once upon a time, a bunch of pinks lost control of the little power they had left, and thus ,ÄúTHE MACHINE,Äù was birthed.  It doesn,Äôt matter now; The Conspiracy is here, and it is chugging along like the well-oiled machinery it is, right off a cliff.

So fuck it.  It doesn,Äôt have ANY power over ME, and I am free to do whatever-the-fuck I want.  Everyone is, the difference being that they use their freedom for what is blasphemy to freedom:  to agree.  They fucking AGREE with each other, and make others AGREE with them.  Fuck them.  Fuck the fate of The Conspiracy, I don,Äôt give a shit when it,Äôll fall or why, but as long as I can hitch a ride on it, I,Äôll keep hammering away at its puny mechanisms, maybe causing it to sputter or change gears.  No matter how little this means, at least I know I am burdening that which I shun.

The more I think about The Conspiracy, the more I remain fettered, making me idler.  This isn,Äôt a time for analyzing, pondering, and theorizing just for the sake of analyzing, pondering, and theorizing.  This is a time for action, and thought that LEADS to action.  For this is The Age of The Conspiracy, friends, and we are FIGHTING BACK when we can still fucking FIGHT BACK.

FUCK THE CONSPIRACY.

Jasper

The conspiracy invented the word "Fuck", and fully endorses this message.

Idem

Quote from: Felix on May 27, 2007, 12:37:20 AM
The conspiracy invented the word "Fuck"
FUCK THE CONSPIRACY.

Jasper

The Littlest Ubermensch

I hate to be a negative Nancy, but you are aware that after all this energy to go wild and fuck the conspiracy you will tire out and live in the suburbs to try to survive comfortably, right?
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

Jasper

Lies.  Suburbs are habitats for monkeys, not suitable stomping grounds for my like.  I need city under my feet.  I need freaks and commerce and subversive underground coffee shops and homeless people and labyrinthean sewers and smog and huge buildings and lots of noise and lights and people.

Only then can I get to my edgy, irritated  place where I am me.

Payne

He means that lumpy tarmac on the walk to t'internet cafe.

Srsly.

EvilPoet

:fnord: "Conspiracy Coincidence Syndrome: When you look into this kind of material long enough, any nastiness that happens to you---not just a burglary, which disturbs anybody, because it reminds us of our vulnerability, but even "small" things such as strange phone noises, damaged (opened?) mail, or men in black hanging around your corner---can make you wonder: Are they really real, after all? And are They just checking me out or preparing a preemptive strike? What is that sound in the backyard? Don't let that bother you. It happens to all of us. Besides, if you do let it bother you, you will become as paranoid as most of the fulltime conspiracy researchers I have met. Of course, if I am an agent of the CIA or the Rockefellers or somebody like that, I would try to keep you from getting too alarmed about all this, wouldn't I? Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not plotting against you....Or did I quote that already? Well, it's worth remembering...." -Robert Anton Wilson, Everything Is Under Control