News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

Welcome

Started by SiO2NaClH2oHgSetc., October 18, 2006, 06:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiO2NaClH2oHgSetc.

The Terrorist Project.

We should try to fight fire with fire.
Beat the terrorists at their own game.
We need to create our own special American ?úber-Terrorists Organization the (AUTO); following in the example of the Manhattan Project.

Hand-picked human specimens of specified type, size and disposition, etc. would be asked to donate genetic material to allow for the creation of the ?úber-Terrorists. They would be needed in great numbers and should be raised and kept on island farms, to help concentrate and facilitate their educational and training needs.

These AUTOs, ideally and initially, would be created in a test tube and birthed by willing paid surrogates and trained from birth to eventually fulfill their glorious purpose as given to them by their ,Äòcreator;,Äô that is, to extinguish themselves in a willing act of divine sacrifice to uphold Truth, Justice and the American Way.

Once a large crop of these AUTOs are grown, we could then harvest them and use them as they were designed; a much needed missing weapon in our American arsenal.

They would be trained to either work alone or in teams; allowing a certain degree of variability in task assignment. A simple, loose, signaling network would control and syncopate the AUTO networks to maximize their effective usefulness.

Does anyone doubt the US,Äôs ability to beat the terrorists at creating better and more effective terrorists?

Simple economics dictate the immediate need for a project like AUTO. We should waste no time or resource on catching up to our enemies in this race into human-space. We should, like putting a man on the moon, pick some lofty and prideful goal to prove that America can lead and innovate on a level no other terror organization has ever dared to dream. If the Terror breeding organizations of the world have their way, we would lose our ability to shape the future in a way that best serves all of humanity.

It is our god-given right and duty as Americans to put an AUTO in every neighborhood.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SiO2NaClH2oHgSetc. on October 18, 2006, 06:00:11 PM
The Terrorist Project.

We should try to fight fire with fire.
Beat the terrorists at their own game.
We need to create our own special American ?úber-Terrorists Organization the (AUTO); t is our god-given right and duty as Americans to put an AUTO in every neighborhood.

Actually, this was pretty good.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

SiO2NaClH2oHgSetc.

I think it was because I used paragraphs.  They are very expensive and I can't always afford to use them.  In this case, I splurged - I just wanted to make sure I had enough left over to do the laundry.

Thank goodness we don't have pay toilets anymore, or I'd really be in trouble.

East Coast Hustle

I like this. Liked some of your other stuff too.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on October 19, 2006, 01:11:55 PM
I like this. Liked some of your other stuff too.

I still hate him, though.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

of course.

we'd be concerned if it were otherwise.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mister_Pibbles

If nothing else, Fundamentalists are more than capable of blowing things up in the name of Jesus Christ.

SiO2NaClH2oHgSetc.

Let's quote C.P.  - just for the heck of it - shall we - yes, we shall -

"Any apparatus whatever used for 
experimentation would be, on the same principle, a logical machine. A steam 
engine would be working out, at every revolution, its problem in 
thermodynamics; a simple match, scratched on a box, a question that we are 
unequal to so much as the formulating of.
      This sounds crushing. What have I to say to it all? Simply that it is 
absolutely just. A logical machine differs from any other machine merely in 
working upon an excessively simple principle which is applied in a manifold and 
complex way, instead of upon an occult principle applied in a monotonous way.  "

Slumbering lumberjacks UNITE!