News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

If Suu were to publish a book...

Started by Suu, August 29, 2007, 05:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you buy it?

Yes! Even if it sucks!
3 (18.8%)
Fuck no! Especially if it sucks!
1 (6.3%)
What's it about first?
3 (18.8%)
Can I have it autographed?
1 (6.3%)
Pork shoulder.
8 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Suu

Please, I mock it myself. I started writing it when I was 17 and I fucking hate it, but I promised myself that I would finish it and revise the fuck out of it.

Basically it's in the future (wooo), space warz (wooo) and revolves around non-existent prophecies and the ever so popular separation of church and state. On the plus side, theres anti-gravitational Parkour, alcoholics, sex, drugs and hawt womenz.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Darth Cupcake

Ha, I wrote about 120 pages (single spaced!) of a scifi novel back in middle school, before I realized that I was a talentless hack and gave up.

Now I pretend to write "literature," and am still a talentless hack.

Yours sounds like it has all the right ingredients, so that's a good start. :D
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

LMNO

Quote from: Kaou Suu on August 29, 2007, 08:23:43 PM
Please, I mock it myself. I started writing it when I was 17 and I fucking hate it, but I promised myself that I would finish it and revise the fuck out of it.

Basically it's in the future (wooo), space warz (wooo) and revolves around non-existent prophecies and the ever so popular separation of church and state. On the plus side, theres anti-gravitational Parkour, alcoholics, sex, drugs and hawt womenz.

Moar of this, plzkthnxbye.

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on August 29, 2007, 08:32:06 PM
Quote from: Kaou Suu on August 29, 2007, 08:23:43 PM

Moar of this, plzkthnxbye.

Old fucking character design drawings (metallic go-go dresses ftw):

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

Suu

Mangrove

i might buy manuscript 2.

the only way i would read a sci-fi novel (by anyone) is if the pages were made of $100 bills.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Suu

Not a laser-blasting space battle full-o-awesome fan?

Mangrove

Quote from: Kaou Suu on August 29, 2007, 09:06:51 PM
Not a laser-blasting space battle full-o-awesome fan?

as the dishevelled piece of string once said:

"frayed knot".

Suu

Well, like I said, it's some nonsense I started writing when Episode 1 came out...............

ANYWAYS! Yeah, the Renaissance Girl project should be pretty unique once I get it done, though the research I'm doing on Middle Italian, Arabic, and Classical Greek/Latin is brainbending.

Mangrove

Quote from: Kaou Suu on August 29, 2007, 09:21:09 PM
Well, like I said, it's some nonsense I started writing when Episode 1 came out...............

ANYWAYS! Yeah, the Renaissance Girl project should be pretty unique once I get it done, though the research I'm doing on Middle Italian, Arabic, and Classical Greek/Latin is brainbending.

Yeah, sign me up for the second one  :D

LMNO

You don't consider LMNO-PI to be science fiction?

Darth Cupcake

No, LMNO-PI is awesome fiction.

Duuuuh.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

That reminds me, I need to print that out today.

*abusing company resources ITT*

LMNO

If you want it without so much commentary, it's also at the EB&G.

Or I could send you the word file.