News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

Intermittens, issue 1

Started by Cramulus, November 17, 2008, 08:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Nigel on November 27, 2008, 06:33:28 AM
I would like my books back: it is over $200 worth of books that I cannot afford to replace.

I would like my Principia Discordia (Syn's version) back.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

OPTIMUS PINECONE

Quote from: Net on November 28, 2008, 10:13:34 PM
Quote from: Nigel on November 27, 2008, 06:33:28 AM
I would like my books back: it is over $200 worth of books that I cannot afford to replace.

I would like my Principia Discordia (Syn's version) back.

It's been on the front porch, waiting for you to arrive (as you said you would, but have not), since early this morning
"Sincere thought, real free thought, ready, in the name of superhuman authority or of humble common sense, to question the basis of what is officially taught and generally accepted, is less and less likely to thrive. It is, we repeat, by far easier to enslave a literate people than an illiterate one, strange as this may seem at first sight. And the enslavement is more likely to be lasting."   -Savitri Devi

"Great men of action... never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job, and at times they all are"   -Oswald Mosley

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yes. Also I am fine with you leaving my books and key on the front porch, Net. Thanks.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Books received. Thank you. No key, but I will change the lock and consider any interaction done.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Quote from: Nigel on November 28, 2008, 11:51:40 PM
Books received. Thank you. No key, but I will change the lock and consider any interaction done.

I misplaced your key when I moved.

Quote from: Net on November 29, 2008, 12:03:15 AM
Quote from: Nigel on November 28, 2008, 11:51:40 PM

I misplaced your key when I moved.

Found it. I'll mail it to you if you haven't invested in a new lock and don't think I'm peabrained enough to have it copied for nefarious purposes.

I won't be going anywhere near your residence if that's what you mean by interaction.

Also, flounce over. Meltdown in cooling stage. I'd be crazy to avoid this entire place on account of two part-time shit-stirrers.

First mod to read this, please to prune this drama into a new thread called Font Argument Cabal in Apple Talk.