News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 23, 2015, 10:01:55 PM
Quote from: Hello Waffles on February 23, 2015, 09:19:55 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 23, 2015, 03:02:47 PM
That's because this one's the largest.
It even says so in the title.

There's just no arguing with that.

Oh, but there IS.  Thread VII was 100 pages.  It's all about the wording, you see.

But thread I was almost 600 pages.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 23, 2015, 10:27:07 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 23, 2015, 10:01:55 PM
Quote from: Hello Waffles on February 23, 2015, 09:19:55 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 23, 2015, 03:02:47 PM
That's because this one's the largest.
It even says so in the title.

There's just no arguing with that.

Oh, but there IS.  Thread VII was 100 pages.  It's all about the wording, you see.

But thread I was almost 600 pages.

Well then.

The wind is right out of my PICS VIII sails.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bruno

Somebody was wanting a puking/laughing graemlin in some other thread. I just came across this one on another site.

Formerly something else...

Cain

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I've seen the show that armadillo thing came from. WTF was that?

Cain

I wish I knew.  It looks like the perfect thing to watch on hallucinogens.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

It looks like it might be this Nevermind, I just spent like an hour and that's not it.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm going to ask my children. Somehow, they will know.

Pæs

Looks like Power Rangers cinematography and matches the way they would typically introduce baddies.

Pæs

Pæs

Oh, okay, and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shotaro_Ishinomori seems responsible for both Kikaider and Super Sentai (the footage from which eventually became Power Rangers).