News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Top 10 things millenials hate about OB that we didn't know last week!

Started by Doktor Howl, April 23, 2015, 04:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Quote from: Cain on May 05, 2015, 09:13:23 PM
We taught the Israelis who taught you guys everything they know.

I have research sitting right in front of me from a former CIA officer (who worked in Afghanistan during the 80s, no less) and psychiatrist who says foreign policy, unfair targeting and demonisation/valourisation are the main factors in radicalization.  So of course the official papers from the local educational authority mention ONLY Muslims, encourage teachers to snitch on them and to challenge their beliefs.  Oh, and brings up ISIS.

Yeah, great going.  :x

There is probably a formula somewhere that renders the relation between generated radicals and funds available for spending.  The problem with this system is how hard it is to break.  If you don' t report anyone, then you must be one of them; reporting the wrong person eventually leads to radicalization of the same, and so forth...  Probably the best solution (ICTO, ATM) is to attack the personal lives of legislators, nullifying their moral equity at home without invoking foreign policy.  Thing is, theres always someone ready to take their place.  The final solution would be to re-arrange the offending value-system, and we know how well that always goes.  :(

Doktor Howl

End of the day meeting, Jess (our safety tech) decides, during a conversation about command structures here vs South Africa, says - with his bare skull hanging out - "They determine that by how long the bone through their nose is".

Cecil is in the room, but is too much of a gentleman to kill him on the spot (Cecil is Black).

I call him on it, he keeps laughing.

So fuck it. I fed the bastard to HR.

Its worth mentioning that the boss wasn't present.
Molon Lube

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on May 06, 2015, 12:28:24 AM
I hope HR grind him into a fine paste. That's repulsive.

He's doomed, especially given that I called him on it and he kept laughing.
Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

My coworker today was trying to think of a black dude's name and said "Who was that baboon there?"

My supervisor likes to refer to "big black Congo cock."

His supervisor described the cancer stricken woman who handles sick time as having behavior, "all fucking ghetto."

His supervisor described said woman as a "typical nigger."

HR doesn't know, because their alternatives are worse. This is Southcoast Massachusetts. This is corrections. I am filled with hate and deeply ashamed to be here.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 06, 2015, 03:25:01 AM
My coworker today was trying to think of a black dude's name and said "Who was that baboon there?"

His supervisor described the cancer stricken woman who handles sick time as having behavior, "all fucking ghetto."

HR doesn't know, because their alternatives are worse. This is Southcoast Massachusetts. This is corrections. I am filled with hate and deeply ashamed to be here.

I keep telling ya, you gotta move up here.  We don't put up with that shit.
Molon Lube

Ben Shapiro

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Metal Bear on May 06, 2015, 03:58:23 AM
Move to Texas you'll get shanked! Do it for the children!

This is going to be just another way for you Texans to insist that the USA listen to the sounds of insects having sex and calling it soothing music while you pollute the air with the strains of some idiot with a ukulele wailing about consumption and sodomy.

Oh, wait.  Shit.  That's Portland.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 05, 2015, 06:05:45 PM
OK, in fairness, the worst thing about anything is the followers of said thing.

If that's their shtick and they're on the internet.

Twid,
Member of Atheists vs Christians, not an atheist nor a Christian, kinda finds himself hating both atheists and Christians despite his IRL interactions with atheists and Christians.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 06, 2015, 12:50:31 AM
Quote from: Faust on May 06, 2015, 12:28:24 AM
I hope HR grind him into a fine paste. That's repulsive.

He's doomed, especially given that I called him on it and he kept laughing.

Good. The doomed part, that is.

Nephew Twiddleton

...How the fuck are we even in the same state? You're like a 40 minute drive from here.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 06, 2015, 04:57:44 AM
Quote from: Metal Bear on May 06, 2015, 03:58:23 AM
Move to Texas you'll get shanked! Do it for the children!

This is going to be just another way for you Texans to insist that the USA listen to the sounds of insects having sex and calling it soothing music while you pollute the air with the strains of some idiot with a ukulele wailing about consumption and sodomy.

Oh, wait.  Shit.  That's Portland.

YES BUT WE HAVE A GIANT HAT!

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Legate Gene O'Mick, PhD on May 06, 2015, 05:29:45 AM

...How the fuck are we even in the same state? You're like a 40 minute drive from here.

Seconded. I think we need to murder all the townies.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 06, 2015, 01:27:21 PM

I didn't think it was prevalent in my area either, until I took a job with an old school law enforcement and working class mentality. Don't worry, I'm sure Boston has more than its share.

That's why the foolish "cops aren't racist" argument boggles my mind so much. If you get a bunch of racist people working in a field with a culture of racism, what else is going to happen from it?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 06, 2015, 01:44:05 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 06, 2015, 01:27:21 PM

I didn't think it was prevalent in my area either, until I took a job with an old school law enforcement and working class mentality. Don't worry, I'm sure Boston has more than its share.

That's why the foolish "cops aren't racist" argument boggles my mind so much. If you get a bunch of racist people working in a field with a culture of racism, what else is going to happen from it?

Ah, the law enforcement angle makes sense. And the BPD definitely has that. I seem to remember there being quite a to do about the shit that was in their union news letter.