News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

Check in if you WEREN'T at the mem day meat up.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 19, 2011, 08:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Alty- might work if you get some canuckistanies to come too. Alaska isnt actually that much farther away from new england than old england.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Alaska would be awesome, I've always wanted to see it.

Not in January, though.  I ain't STOOPID.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

Not me. I was with DF.

I should have gone to the fucking meatup.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Alty on August 19, 2011, 09:52:44 PM
I secretly despise your little meetups. We *could* have a nice little Alaskan meetup but nobody wants to put in the effort*. Say, in January? We could all huddle together in my trailer, share each other's warmth and BOND**. Just ignore the seriously creepy shed out back. But noooooo.

Well that's fine. Really. No it's just fine. Fine.

*'cept for EoC.
**Chemically.

:lulz:

I'd totally be down because it would remind me of living in Maine AND allow me to check one of the last 4 states I haven't been to off my list.

But you know most of these cats would die of exposure waiting for their baggage at the airport.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Don Coyote

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

If i have enough time and money to jump on on this could the discocaravan pick me up and drop me off at the nearest alasko-canadian airport?

Kurt Christ

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on August 20, 2011, 12:04:24 AM
Quote from: Alty on August 19, 2011, 09:52:44 PM
I secretly despise your little meetups. We *could* have a nice little Alaskan meetup but nobody wants to put in the effort*. Say, in January? We could all huddle together in my trailer, share each other's warmth and BOND**. Just ignore the seriously creepy shed out back. But noooooo.

Well that's fine. Really. No it's just fine. Fine.

*'cept for EoC.
**Chemically.

:lulz:

I'd totally be down because it would remind me of living in Maine AND allow me to check one of the last 4 states I haven't been to off my list.

But you know most of these cats would die of exposure waiting for their baggage at the airport.
Out of curiosity, which four are those?
Out of further curiosity, which of the forty-six you have been to are you least eager to return to?
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

East Coast Hustle

I haven't been to Alaska, Hawaii, Kentucky, or Arkansas.

As for the 2nd question, the winner by default is Montana as I've got a warrant there for skipping bail. If it weren't for that, I'd have to go with a 3-way tie between Kansas, Oklahoma, or Connecticut.

However, as far as more specific locales go, LA beats them all hands-down, even factoring in the potential jail time in Montana.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on August 20, 2011, 12:22:27 AM
If i have enough time and money to jump on on this could the discocaravan pick me up and drop me off at the nearest alasko-canadian airport?

Should it actually happen, I'm certain it could be arranged...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on August 20, 2011, 12:41:34 AM
I haven't been to Alaska, Hawaii, Kentucky, or Arkansas.

As for the 2nd question, the winner by default is Montana as I've got a warrant there for skipping bail. If it weren't for that, I'd have to go with a 3-way tie between Kansas, Oklahoma, or Connecticut.

However, as far as more specific locales go, LA beats them all hands-down, even factoring in the potential jail time in Montana.

Mr. Language was arrested in Montana as well! Small world.

Nephew Twiddleton

Nadezhda

Is it easier to get into Alaska than it is to get through to, say, Washington?  I do not have a passport yet.  Also someone would need to drive through wherever Dysnomia lives and kidnap her, because we are friends on the Facebooks and therefore we ought to meet and be friends in Arr Ell.

Also, it would be worth it to watch all you hilarious southerners trying to cope with northern weather. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nadezhda on August 20, 2011, 12:58:10 AM
Is it easier to get into Alaska than it is to get through to, say, Washington?  I do not have a passport yet.  Also someone would need to drive through wherever Dysnomia lives and kidnap her, because we are friends on the Facebooks and therefore we ought to meet and be friends in Arr Ell.

Also, it would be worth it to watch all you hilarious southerners trying to cope with northern weather. 

You would need a passport. Absolutely.