News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

whats gonna happen

Started by Subtract Eight!, December 23, 2008, 06:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subtract Eight!

are we:
1. between two ends of oneness (omg im so transcendental im pure energy duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude)
or
2. partway through an evolution to infinite complexity (big bang ---- all matter divides more and more until planets, humans, animal, and blackholes are created and so on...)

idk whatever you wanna input
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

Manta Obscura

I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm just trying to pay the bills.
Everything I wish for myself, I wish for you also.

Kai

Quote from: Subtract Eight! on December 23, 2008, 06:14:00 AM
are we:
1. between two ends of oneness (omg im so transcendental im pure energy duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude)
or
2. partway through an evolution to infinite complexity (big bang ---- all matter divides more and more until planets, humans, animal, and blackholes are created and so on...)

idk whatever you wanna input

Everything is pretty much made of the same stuff in different combinations. you've got protons and neutrons and electrons, which together make up the physical materia of the universe. You can reduce this down to even smaller particles, to the point where things get a little weird.

However, when things get REALLY weird is when you start jumping up levels. Emergence works like this: You get a whole bunch of similar parts together and interacting with each other and SHIT STARTS HAPPENING. You get atoms interacting with each other and soon you have stars and galaxys and planets and such. You get weird organic molecules interacting with each other and replicating and soon you have massive diversity of life, more than you could ever imagine. You get neurons in close proximity and connecting in many patters and soon you got consciousness. You get consciousnesses interacting with each other and soon you got economics, culture, society. The cool thing about the inherent emergent complexity in the universe seems to be its just so EASY. You get the right parts under the right conditions and eventually you get another level of emergence. This universe seems to be perfect for that sort of thing.  Infinite complexity is here, and its continuing to become more varied.

Go outside.  srsly.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

LMNO

Kai

Quote from: LMNO on December 23, 2008, 06:00:36 PM

You remind me I need to get those posts cut and prepped for the blog.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Brotep