News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Heee, thanks!  :mrgreen:

I used Adore dye by Creative Image in "Crimson"; it's the same brand I used when I had purple bangs.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The top one just  :lulz:

It's just PERFECT.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Richter

I am a font of knowledge :lulz:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Needs moar Richter Sauce.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jenne

I love that color on you, Nigel!  Even as it fades it'll look great!  I did mine vampire red last week and folks can't stop asking me about it.  I sometimes forget I have these neon-red streaks in my hair till I catch someone staring.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks Jenne! You should post pics of yours!

Triple Zero

Quote from: Jenne on October 10, 2011, 04:01:15 PM
I love that color on you, Nigel!  Even as it fades it'll look great!  I did mine vampire red last week and folks can't stop asking me about it.  I sometimes forget I have these neon-red streaks in my hair till I catch someone staring.

what nigel said, I'm INTRIGUED :D
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on October 10, 2011, 03:59:03 AM
I am a font of knowledge :lulz:

It's really too bad that they don't listen, Richter.

And then they have to hire one of those companies that cleans up after a homicide.   :sad:
Molon Lube

Jenne

It's hard to get a good, decent pic.  I will try, though. 

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

LMNO