I used to do xxxxx so now I'm an authority on it...

Started by trix, June 16, 2011, 11:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Eve

Quote from: trix on June 17, 2011, 07:57:29 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 17, 2011, 07:48:27 PM
Interesting.

In the OP, Trix couldn't even remember TGRR's name, then she says that "I have read many of his posts".

I'm calling "Poptard".

Actually it's more simple then that... I looked him up more as soon as I saw the fake-jealous reply calling him Roger, so I would recognize him if/when he responded.

And anyway, the one-up comment was a bit out of line with the rest of that post, I agree.  I apologize.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 17, 2011, 07:44:21 PM
A novel approach would have been "Hello, I'm Trix, nice to meet you."

That is what I meant by failure to lurk properly.  On most boards I frequent, that is the predictable and boring intro.  Also, most of the flak was from this rant thread, rather then my intro.  I think the intro was a bit better received, and my mistake was venting my mood in the rant section while I am still too new for anyone to understand that I am not always like that.

- trix

This is what I find kind of disappointing. You come in balls out ranting, you don't care who you're offending, blah blah. Now you're apologizing, explaining yourself, talking about what you should have done instead. Own your shit, dude. Figure it out and do it better next time.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on June 17, 2011, 08:01:59 PM
Trix, you also need to learn when to STFU and move on.  Perpetuation in a thread where you get called out is recipe for just more of the same bullshit.

Lurk moar and go post something in a non-assholish manner elsewhere.  As in:  another subforum.

Don't listen to Jenne, Trix, she's bad for you.

Dig your heels in, and teach every bastard a lesson!  Anything else would mean your e-penis will shrink right up and fall off, and we all know that trying for the alpha spot in the pack is the only fit behavior for a superior mutant!
Molon Lube

AFK

Yeah.  Piss in the pot or get off!  Give it what for!

trix

Trix, you also need to learn when to STFU and move on.  Perpetuation in a thread where you get called out is recipe for just more of the same bullshit.

Lurk moar and go post something in a non-assholish manner elsewhere.  As in:  another subforum.

Go eat a dick you fucking ass-pirate.

I like perpetuation.  This thread is fun.  Keeping it going is in my best interest.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 17, 2011, 08:08:04 PM

Dig your heels in, and teach every bastard a lesson!  Anything else would mean your e-penis will shrink right up and fall off, and we all know that trying for the alpha spot in the pack is the only fit behavior for a superior mutant!

I didn't plan to, no worries.

And I will teach every one of you bastards a lesson.  By the surgery scars on my tig ol bitties, I WILL WIN THIS FIGHT GOD DAMN IT!

Also, quit talking about my e-penis with all of your jealousy before I beat you to death with it.  GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS MOTHER FUCKER.  I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND BEAT YOU DOWN!  OR I WILL COME UP WITH AN EXCUSE WHY I CANT.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

trix

Quote from: R.W.H.N. on June 17, 2011, 08:13:01 PM

Put down the pom-poms fuckwad.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Dysfunctional Cunt

trix

Quote from: Eve on June 17, 2011, 08:07:01 PM
This is what I find kind of disappointing. You come in balls out ranting, you don't care who you're offending, blah blah. Now you're apologizing, explaining yourself, talking about what you should have done instead. Own your shit, dude. Figure it out and do it better next time.
I was in a different mood when I made the OP.  I post according to my mood.  Moods change.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Doktor Howl

Quote from: trix on June 17, 2011, 08:16:33 PM

Go eat a dick you fucking ass-pirate.

I like perpetuation.  This thread is fun.  Keeping it going is in my best interest.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 17, 2011, 08:08:04 PM

I didn't plan to, no worries.

And I will teach every one of you bastards a lesson.  By the surgery scars on my tig ol bitties, I WILL WIN THIS FIGHT GOD DAMN IT!

Also, quit talking about my e-penis with all of your jealousy before I beat you to death with it.  GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS MOTHER FUCKER.  I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND BEAT YOU DOWN!  OR I WILL COME UP WITH AN EXCUSE WHY I CANT.

OOOOK OOOOK!

:monkeydance:

That's telling them.  You'll be getting virtual ass from the online honeys in NO TIME!
Molon Lube

AFK

Quote from: trix on June 17, 2011, 08:17:27 PM
Quote from: R.W.H.N. on June 17, 2011, 08:13:01 PM

Put down the pom-poms fuckwad.

Are my hawt ankles causing a disturbance in the force? 

trix

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 17, 2011, 08:20:09 PM
OOOOK OOOOK!

:monkeydance:

That's telling them.  You'll be getting virtual ass from the online honeys in NO TIME!

I already get virtual ass every time I type keyword 'sex' into my AOL keyword bar thingy.
Zen Without Zen Masters

AFK

Quote from: trix on June 17, 2011, 08:19:23 PM
I was in a different mood when I made the OP.  I post according to my mood.  Moods change.

Sure, when you're a flighty pothead. 

trix

Quote from: R.W.H.N. on June 17, 2011, 08:25:40 PM
Quote from: trix on June 17, 2011, 08:19:23 PM

Sure, when you're a flighty pothead. 

especially when I'm a flighty pothead.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Jenne

trix

Quote from: Jenne on June 17, 2011, 08:28:13 PM
Ok.

Have fun rolling around in the shit!  :)

Oh I will.  At least, as long as GIGGLES stays the fuck out of my thread.  After EOC had me look him up, I don't want that sick, demented mother fucker anywhere near my eyesight.
Zen Without Zen Masters