News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

I Get the Strangest Letters, Pt.IV

Started by LHX, October 29, 2009, 02:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LHX

Dear LHX,

HA HA - as if the regular names aren't bad enough, do you still not mind being referred to by that ridiculous alias?

How have you been?

"Can't complain"? as the locals sometimes say?
"Not bad", perhaps?

We see that you have been keeping yourself busy, and we must admit that we are proud to see this trend having developed within yourself.

It seems that the lesson has effectively sunk in, and we admire how you find solace from the dramas that used to plague you by trying to keep yourself consistently overwhelmed with your little projects and tasks.

It is cute. Your 'serious face' is adorable.

We like how you've been handling the sleep deprivation, and it has been nice to see that you still try to find ways to get in touch with us in your spare time.

Although we know that you do try to keep your conscious self well-grounded and understanding that horrible things may well be approaching, we want to confirm that the act of doing so does not actually prevent these things from happening.

Now, we're not saying that you are trying to fool anybody, but we just want to make sure that it's known that if you ARE trying to fool anybody, you are not.

You are not fooling anybody.

There are still more places that you will need to visit. A few "empty spots on the passport", if you will.

Loss, disfigurement, generalized scorn, and various new forms of disease and abandonment are all candidates to arrive shortly.

As well, some of the old adversaries may drop by once again to make sure you haven't forgot about any of the things that you may feel you have already overcome.

Yes, we understand that there may be a generally threatening undertone to this letter, but we also know that if you have really made it to that "place" that you have been trying to get to, you should be able to handle this with relative ease.

Keep in mind that if you were to face us now, we would still destroy you.

Keep finding the comedy in the situation.

If you find that your head is up your ass, do whatever you have to do to take a shit.

Keep filling your notebook with that Science,

See you soon,

W__________ et al
neat hell

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

:mittens:

I wish my deep brain wrote stuff like that to me.

Oh wait, it does, I just haven't been listening.

Glad to see you posting again.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A