News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

All of you are Eris...

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, May 08, 2015, 06:58:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

...but in different universes, and the only constant is that Paris just ignored Aphrodite, Athena, and Hera and gave the Golden Apple back to you.

What do you do next? You tricky prank was just ruined, but it also just made your day.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Legate Gene O'Mick, PhD on May 08, 2015, 06:58:56 AM
...but in different universes, and the only constant is that Paris just ignored Aphrodite, Athena, and Hera and gave the Golden Apple back to you.

What do you do next? You tricky prank was just ruined, but it also just made your day.
Lure Paris out of sight and force him to marry you.
Smash the apple into his junk until he dies, the fucker shouldn't have ruined your prank.
Send pictures of your honeymoon with Paris every day for weeks.
Don't bother hiding the signs of a slowly deteriorating corpse in the pictures.
The next time the goddesses have a party roll the Golden apple covered in Paris' dried blood and shit into the middle of the new party.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Reginald Ret on May 08, 2015, 10:42:09 AM

Smash the apple into his junk until he dies, the fucker shouldn't have ruined your prank.
The next time the goddesses have a party roll the Golden apple covered in Paris' dried blood and shit into the middle of the new party.

:eek:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

EK WAFFLR

Can't top that.

*slow clap* , Reginald.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Meunster

Quote from: The All-Seeing Waffle on May 08, 2015, 03:23:36 PM
Can't top that.

*slow clap* , Reginald.

There's people who say they can't top that.

and they mean it!
Poe's law ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Take heart in the fact that there is actually one person on the planet who isn't a complete self-absorbed idiot. Humanity redeemed, take a vacation.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Legate Gene O'Mick, PhD on May 08, 2015, 02:57:48 PM
Quote from: Reginald Ret on May 08, 2015, 10:42:09 AM

:eek:
I may have some unresolved anger issues.

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 08, 2015, 09:02:16 PM
Take heart in the fact that there is actually one person on the planet who isn't a complete self-absorbed idiot. Humanity redeemed, take a vacation.

That's an interesting direction you took it!
I wonder what others will make of it?
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Eater of Clowns

I am a Greek goddess of Strife who burned the crops and salted the earth.

I roast Paris and serve him at the wedding with the apple in his mouth.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Q. G. Pennyworth

I take Paris out for ice cream. By five minutes in I am no longer convinced this was a good idea. By ten minutes he is the most boring thing ever. At the fifteen minute mark, the ice cream parlor is on fire and all the bystanders are bleeding honey from every orifice.

My cone of peanut butter fudge ripple is unscathed.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 11, 2015, 05:23:29 PM
I take Paris out for ice cream. By five minutes in I am no longer convinced this was a good idea. By ten minutes he is the most boring thing ever. At the fifteen minute mark, the ice cream parlor is on fire and all the bystanders are bleeding honey from every orifice.

My cone of peanut butter fudge ripple is unscathed.

Helen turned out to be totally self-absorbed.  Talked about her hair for 3 straight hours.

Packed her off in a ship, sent her back to her hairy-ass Greeks.
Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

I'd take Paris into the future to show him what would be named after him, then enjoy his sweet salty tears of pure and utter despair.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The All-Seeing Waffle on May 12, 2015, 08:26:25 AM
I'd take Paris into the future to show him what would be named after him, then enjoy his sweet salty tears of pure and utter despair.

Also, what "Trojans" are now.
Molon Lube

Dubya

Get all misty for about ten seconds and then recall that my prank is ruined - by a mortal.

I reward him with immortality, Moorcock style, where he's yanked out of his existence at random to go heroing in other continua.

Then I invent the game of bridge because I can.
"Gold Medalist of the 2015 David Cameron Memorial Barnyard Olympics."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Dubya on May 14, 2015, 04:57:33 AM
Get all misty for about ten seconds and then recall that my prank is ruined - by a mortal.

I reward him with immortality, Moorcock style, where he's yanked out of his existence at random to go heroing in other continua.

I don't know what Moorcock is, but your plan reminds me of Sliders. And quantum leap. And the Odyssey of Odysseus.

MMIX

Quote from: Reginald Ret on May 14, 2015, 07:36:38 AM
Quote from: Dubya on May 14, 2015, 04:57:33 AM

I don't know what Moorcock is, but your plan reminds me of Sliders. And quantum leap. And the Odyssey of Odysseus.
[shakes elderly english head]
Consider this educational
http://www.avclub.com/article/where-to-start-with-fantasy-overlord-michael-moorc-81614
Jeesers fuck, Sliders & Quantum Leap ???
[/shakes elderly english head]
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber